Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself

Hello all,
    I was googling one day and hit upon a jelqing clip in youtube. Not much detail but the basics were there and the seed was planted. After a month of no gains and some minor (but frightening) injuries I hit on pegym. Amazing stuff here! In ten minutes I learned why I was getting no gain and only pain.
    I am currently working jonpop's 90 day and still haven't seen any results but will remain persistent since my TUG is close to 6. Between the one month of just "ok" jelqing and 2 weeks of jp's program I'm still the same and that does have me frustrated. If anything I think I'm turtling more than I used to. Any suggestions would be welcome.
    I had heard all pe programs and tools were scams and there was no way to get bigger. Now, after reading a few threads here by seemingly regular guys like myself, I think there might be hope if I am willing to stay committed.
    'Looking forward to bigger things in the future!
    2/14/11 Began PE:
    BPEL 5.5"
    MSEG 5.25"

6/14
    BPEL 6.1"
    MSEG 5.25"

2/14/13 PE size Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Welcome pe usually rakes time to work. The jp is a pretty solid program if you do a little less than the full program until you are fully conditioned that is ok.

Comment

Hello and welcome aboard, In my opinion JP90 is a bit intense in beginning, I suggest you change your routine and go for less-is-better thing https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
      this should help you better, good luck !
      Start(Feb/19)
      FL: 2,95
      FG: 4,29
      BPEL: 5,51
      MSEG: 5,11
      Current(July/30)
      FL: 3,50
      FG: 4,52
      BPEL: 6,02
      MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Just read the FB story. Awesome read.
        Going to look into edging and what guys feel is the right amount of time per jelq.
        2/14/11 Began PE:
        BPEL 5.5"
        MSEG 5.25"

6/14
        BPEL 6.1"
        MSEG 5.25"

2/14/13 PE size Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Comment

Welcome to the Gym working5to9,
          According to your user name, it seems that you've got a really, really long way to go so. PE is a lifelong journey and you won't succeed if you get disappointed after a couple of weeks without gains. Be patient, be dedicated and gains will come. The most important thing here is to learn to PE safely as you won't grow if you don't and might end up with a serious injury. The link below contains all the information that you need and more and it would be wise to have a thorough look at it: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
          Regarding the jelqing technique: a jelq should take at the very least 3 seconds to be completed and you should look for indicators of a good technique: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...+jelqing+tests
          Good luck, and happy PEing
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

dont get discouraged, its a marathon and you can win. just keep doing the program and youll be like smiling bob, welcom to the gym
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
            X