Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey all, new to PE and sticking with it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all, new to PE and sticking with it!

Hi, I spotted this forum a few months ago now and have been meaning to start PE’ing for a while but always lose motivation soon after starting, so in an attempt to stick with it I have decided to start posting on here.

My penis has always curved up and to the left and my first goal is to lose the curve. I also hope to improve my general penis health as I have noticed my first serious negative effects of smoking.

Stats:
    EL 5.9“
    EL (without curve) 6.5”
    EG (mid shaft) 5.5”

Short term Goals:

To get rid of my curve!
    EL 7.0”
    EG 6.0”

Routine:

Warm up
    using a hot towel wrap for 5 minuets

Stretch
    in each direction holding for 30 seconds shaking in-between (up grading to 2 sets after a month)

Jelq
    down and to the left to try and combat the curve for 50 reps to begin with adding an extra 10 each week until I get to 300.

Stretch
    for 10 seconds in each direction

Warm down
    using a warm towel wrap for 5 minuets.

Kegals
    starting with 50 a day holding them for as long as possible, adding an extra 10 each week. (im quite keen to up this amount to help fight one of the many negative effects of smoking, but don’t want to over do it)

I am doing this routine 3 days a week to begin with, Monday, Wednesday and Friday to allow for rest days.

Questions from me:

Has anyone had or heard of success getting rid of a curve?

Does my routine sound good for a beginner, should I add anything else or up reps on some aspects?

Are my gains realistic and how long should I expect it to take?

Should I use any supplements? I read something about vitamin E oil possibly helping to reduce the curve?

Thanks for having a read, and any comments or criticisms are welcome as I'm certain others have a lot more knowledge on the subject than me!

Cheers,Big-C-

Welcome welcome welcome to the greatest show on earth! Oh sorry I think that's the circus. I get confused easily. Let's try this again. Greetings and salutation we bestow upon thee. We humbly welcome thee to our small corner of the internet. Here you will find great information, great people ( well not all of them are great but they make me say that), and great whatever else this place has.( I used to remember all the other stuff but I kind of just woke up). Anyway, we're glad you here. We hope you stay and join us and learn from us as we'll learn from you.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the gym Big C,
      Straightening your penis takes time, probably more than it will take you to enlarge it and reach your short term goal. But it is possible... However, I would be for my part quite happy to have an upward curve and am currently working on having one. Why? Because it is said to be more pleasurable for women (https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...gh-rating.html). Anyway, that's up to you. However I take it that you jelq to the right to get rid of the left curve...
      Your routine looks fine, though I think that you should increase your warm up time to 10 min at least and consider to do reverse kegels in addition to your kegels
      Your goal ARE realistic. How long will it take? You'll see: we're all different and noone can tell...
      Supplemets are not essential to growth and I really doubt that vitamin E oil could ever do something for your curve, but you can try. As for everything, take it with moderation.
      Be safe and happy PEing
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
      X