Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's time for me to accept it

.... that i have a small dick and i also have ED problems

hello! i'm 21 years old and i'm hear because i want to face the facts that i have problems about my penis size and i have ED.
    i know it's troubling to know that in such a young age i have ED problems..
    but just to think in the bright side.. i hope my youth will be an advantage for healing whatever it is wrong with my penis, physically or mentally.
    also with my penis size gains.
    i hope this will be a life changer for me, i have the dedication, i just need knowledge and this is why i'm here.
    also some encouragement and friendly advises would be really appreciated
    wish me luck everyone.

good look mate, PE is a life changing thing.
    Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
    Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

I have been a member here for just under a year and for most part suffered from physcological ED, i have only recently turned 24. Because of poor EQ i was advised by a pe veteran not to parttake in the the actual enlargement exercises but instead concentrate on stamina exercises. By doing just kegels, edging and ballooning i now have good erections and have increased my initial size by 0.25 of an inch. Once i have moved into my house next month i will begin on a proper routine consisting of stretches and jelqs, i am positive that i will see gains aswell.
      Just read and study as much as you can and you will benefit just like i have, for me the past 12 months has all been about learning and improving.
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Welcome to the gym LeftfootPain
        i believe you have come to the right place.. there are many here who can relate and many here who have knowledge.. so you are not alone ..
        i would agree to focus on the ED and EQ side of things before taking on the Enlargement side ..
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

yep, what they said and keep reading, youll be surprised how much fantastic advice there is in these forums, welcome to the gym and good luck
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good luck bro
            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

i appreciate it guys thank you so much.

@VIPER
              i would definitely consider your advice to focus on stamina instead of penis enlargement.
              and i'm definitely looking forward to kegels, etc.
              but i can't say i'm willing to abandon doing penis enlargement since.. unlike you western men, most asian guys like me aren't giften with a naturally large penis.
              and enhancing the size of my penis is my only hope to regain my confidence

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. You're gonna be just fine.
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
                  Welcome to the gym LeftfootPain
                  i believe you have come to the right place.. there are many here who can relate and many here who have knowledge.. so you are not alone ..
                  i would agree to focus on the ED and EQ side of things before taking on the Enlargement side ..
                  sage advice

Comment

Working...
                  X