Hi ppl, Asian Indian with big goal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ppl, Asian Indian with big goal.

After i stumble upon this site..it gave me another reason to smile.. Mostly all the success stories. I am not well endowed. BPFL 2.5inch FG 2inch. BPEL 4.5inch EG 4inch. Low self esteem in changing room.. always turn my back to others when changing. Dont like to wear speedos.. Even my testicles are very small. Overall small bump at the front of my speedo. Hopefully i can change all this my following the footsteps of the seniors here. Please guide me along..

Hey vanhelsingmarc, welcome to the gym!
    You are on the right path to making your penis bigger, start out going through the different forums and articles, set up a program and stay with it. PEing is not an over night thing it does take time and dedication.
    If I can help you out please let me know.
    Good Luck and Good gains
    JFP
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

yes yes! Takes times my friend, but the end results are far more worth it than you'd expect! Go for it, but don't over do it!

Welcome to the gym!

Comment

Thanks JF and somebodyelse... i am "brainwashing" myself not to yearn for overnight result.. will follow.. balanced program. For a starter like myself.. it is recommended to use Device or manual method.. or combination.. i am practising from all the available videos for a starter..

Comment

Ive been at it for a while and I've not needed mechanical assistance yet. I'd say first just start with an easy routine. Something like JP's 90Day routine that you can find in the Beginner's Forum. Do that until your gains slow down.

or PESG's routine found here...
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
          somebodyelse
          Last edited by somebodyelse; 04-21-2011, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the gym vanhelsingmarc,
            Follow the advices you'll be given here and you'll see that your smile will become wider and wider as your penis size increase. As the guys bove suggested, the first step is to familiarize yourself with the world of PE: read, read and read and when you are ready start a beginner routine among those indicated by somebodyelse or the ones in there: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
            Remember that this is not a race. Follow the safety rules, take your time, be committed and all your efforts will be rewarded.
            Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
            X