X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy with a few questions

I'm 19.

Flaccid Length=3.5-4"
    Flaccid Girth=3-4" (it is very thin in comparison to most males)

Erect Length=6-6.5"
    Erect Girth=5.25"-5.5" (at shaft)

I suppose my ideal realistic size would be 7-7.5" x 6" girth erect. Not too bothered about flaccid although extra girth would be good.

1. I know you have to commit to this like you would any other workout program but how long would I have to do it to gain 1" erect length and .5"-1" erect girth?
    2. Would I have to do it at the same pace for the rest of my life? (Like doing it every day) or would I just have to do it sometimes to maintain the gains?
    Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
    FG: 3.5"
    SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
    BPEL: 7.3"
    MEG: 5.51"

Hello and Welcome

1. I say you gotta go at it for 2-3 years and you'll reach your final goal imo.

3. You don't have to do it the same pace, just a chill routine now and then.

Good luck !
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

If you are lucky, your length goal can be true in approximately a year, but irheretogrow has a good approximation on when you can expect to reach that size. As for the doing it the same pace, well the guy above me answered it pretty well Also to the forum

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I've heard it can ruin your penis and stuff and damage it, is that true?
        Current Stats

Comment

Originally posted by ryansambas View Post
          I've heard it can ruin your penis and stuff and damage it, is that true?
          Here you go:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html

And you're welcome (Yes, all of them in case you are wondering which to read)

-UYN-
          19/04/2011

Comment

Thanks for the help, one more question. When you see gains in flaccid length first, does the flaccid girth gain as well?

I'd say this is my priority list:

1.Erect Length
            2.Flaccid Girth
            3.Erect Girth
            4.Flaccid Length
            Current Stats

Comment

Again, read the threads :P

-UYN-
              19/04/2011

Comment

read the threads as mentioned above. In my personal experience flacid gains were noticable very quickly and it has been in both girth and length, I definately went from a grower to a shower in a short time, bout a month
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I'm pretty much trying to improve everything physically about me.

I'm around 6 foot tall. At the start of the year I was hovering between 189 and 195lbs (not overweight because I had some muscle but had too much body fat but I didn't look fat if you get what I mean). Now I'm between 171 and 176lbs. Not sure what I'm going to cut down to, possibly 155-160 and then look to build muscle. It's kind of hard to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time so I decided to do it separately. My biceps are around 14.5" tensed now, pretty good since the average is like 13" and I really haven't put in very hard work considering I've only been using dumbells at home. I'm 19 but I'm a virgin so I really have no standard to compare to personally when it comes to sex, considering I've waited this long, I just want to make sure I don't suck the first time especially because whoever is my first probably would assume I'm not a virgin unless I told her. And there are two girls I like at the moment and both have seemed to show interest in me (I'm looking for a relationship, not a quick fling by the way).

So yeah that's my full story I guess. 7-7.5 x 6" erect would be great, people on here (not judging) seem obsessed with numbers. I'd rather focus on performance, even now I know I'm possibly slightly above average and not small. Plus when I'm flaccid I'm pretty bad so seeing a gain in that would be pretty freaking cool lol. I guess I'll probably start next week.
                  Current Stats

Comment

Give it time and you will be like Jim Carey in 23 as well :P

-UYN-
                    19/04/2011

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                      Give it time and you will be like Jim Carey in 23 as well :P

-UYN-
                      Thank god my birthdate adds up to 15 then
                      Current Stats

Comment

Hahaha :P

-UYN-
                        19/04/2011

Comment

Your length goals depend purely on how well your body responds to the exercises. As long as you don't rush into anything and get ahead of yourself and end up overtraining, you should be able to get some modest gains relatively quickly (again, assuming your cock responds well to the routines).
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                            Your length goals depend purely on how well your body responds to the exercises. As long as you don't rush into anything and get ahead of yourself and end up overtraining, you should be able to get some modest gains relatively quickly (again, assuming your cock responds well to the routines).
                            well if it's like most gains (muscular) you gain quite a bit initially then have to work very hard and very long to get more. I'll probably try the 90 days and go from there but I have to do my measurements first to get them as accurate as possible, measuring with a tape measure for length does not work, need to find a ruler.
                            Current Stats

Comment

Just make sure you measure the same way every time for consistency: Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                              X