Newbie joined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie joined!

Hi, i just now stumbled upon this forum and so far I am pleased and excited in learning all the correct techniques in PE. I had a couple of questions and i've been reading but unsure of. What is the the meaning of BPFSL and also BPEL? is there a thread where i can see all the abbreviations so i can familiar myself with. I am not to sure as of now I can dedicate myself in doing these exercises everyday because of time and always busy but i love a read and being informed. Any such beginner information would be helpful. Thanks!

BPFSL= bone pressed flaccid stretched length BPEL= bone pressed erect length

Try to get your PE in at least 3 times a week and you should see gains. Dedication is key to gains! Welcome to PEGym, ekuD.
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym ekuD,
      Here's a very helful link containing lots and lots of information, including explanations about all the abbreviations: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
      Read as much as you can and you'll see that some beginner routine don't take as much as time as you think and, as higherone stated, we don't exercise everyday. So start when you're ready!
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

What those guys said^

by the way

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

welcome to the great PEGym, hope you enjoy it. Great info here so read all ya can and good luck with your groing.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and the helpful links. Ill be sure to look into them and try and get into the routines!!

Comment

Working...
            X