Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Intro

Hey all,

Not new to the forum, but it is my first time posting.
    Before I decided to start PE, I decided to quit smoking as that is a horrible habit. So far I've been 115 Days cigarette smoke free. However I do smoke the casual cigar.

Just measured and here's where I'm at

BPEL - 5"
    NBPEL - 4.5"
    EG - 4 3/8

Yea it's small, but I plan to get serious with PE and get some results that I can be happy with. Until then I've decided to not get into a relationship since I know I'm small and rather not be embarrassed by my small size when with the girl. It will just be a bad experience if that happens and the girl just walks out or something lol. So I'm glad I found this forum so I can prevent a situation like that!

Since I'm still reading on PE so I can start a routine sometime soon any advice & help will be much appreciated!

Welcome to the PE Gym. Yes you are on the low side of average, but not to worry many folks with your stats have a full sex life. Now that you have found us, you can get bigger. Here is a link to all thing helpful to a new guy at the Gym. There is a plethora of good stuff and the Beginners workouts. Find one that will best suit your need and get to work. PE Gym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum This is the START HERE place.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Welcome to the gym Styles,
      Congratulations on quiting smoking: it can be really tough.
      UE already gave you the link to start, so now you just have to read, get ready and start to enlarge your penis.
      However, I'd advise you against avoiding any kind of relationship. Your size might be a bit small but remember that you have fingers, a tongue, which can make a woman perfectly happy. It doesn't make sense to avoid a relationship because of the size of your penis...
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

good for you on quiting the cigs, welcome to the gym
        Be cosistant and mythodical with your approach, read all you can and youll enjoy it here, and your tally will grow
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
        X