Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody :)

Greetings Everyone!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Andra.
    I'm interested with PE Gym and would like to try it as I have no satisfaction at my family jewels even though it's a god's gift.
    So please help and guide this newbie to the right way!

Again, hello everybody

PS: I can't quit smoking after countless tries, how much will it affect the progress? I just enjoy it too much :/

Regards,
    Andra

Welcome Kontrol to pe gym. We have a number of forums here that may be of use to you ,including premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.

Comment

welcome to the gym. Go to the beginner thread and look throuth the stickys, youll find beginner routines and alot of other valuable info. The best thing you can do here is to read everything you can and start a program designed for beginners and follow it thru. Hope you enjoy it here.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome! Yes will look to it right away!

Comment

Smoking can definitely adversely affect your gains, but not to a detriment. There's been some unsubstantiated research saying that the nicotine and the tabacco can inhibit muscle growth and or limit the amount of growth hormone in your system. That mixes with Nicotine's ability to shrink your veins and you get lower blood flow to your penis, which also hinders or halts growth.

Honestly, PE gives you more reason to live a healthier lifestyle. Lots of reasons tend to not be good enough... except this one LOL!

Comment

Working...
            X