Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey
    I have been reading around these forums for some time and finally decided to give this a try.

I started with JonPop's 90 day routine on May 2nd. and hope I can stay determined for the 90 days until August 2nd. Since my birthday is in the first week of August, I hope I can achieve some gains and give myself a nice birthday present.

Besides gains in length and girth, I am also looking to get better EQ. I can perform well when I am not nervous or when masturbating but I can't get hard when I am nervous.
    I had no problems until a few years ago when I started dating this girl. She gave me a blowjob and I had no problem at all and was big and hard but when I was about to put it in, it kinda shrank and we ended up not doing it (and I had dated a couple girls before that and never had that problem before).

Now, I have dated quite a number of girls since then. For the most part, I could perform well but a few times, I couldn't get it to work and you can imagine the embarrassment of that. Also, a few times while having sex, I became small while having sex. So I am looking to be able to maintain a full erection until I climax.

Because of these problems, my confidence level now has totally gone down. I am not sure whether it is the nerves or I have a case of ED (although I usually have no problems while masturbating). Another thing is I have poor circulation. My hands and feet are often cold. That might be the problem as well.

Anyway, in summary, I just hope that with these exercises, I can get gains and more importantly, better EQ.

Thanks for reading and wish me luck!
    Last edited by Spice; 05-04-2011, 03:46 AM.
    Start (May 2, 2011)

FL: 3.75
    FG: 3.7
    BPEL: 6.2
    EG: 5.1

Short Term Goal: 6.8 X 5.4
    Long Term Goal: 7.5 X 5.8
    Ultimate Goal: 8 X 6

Welcome to the gym Spice,
    I don't think that you have a real ED and if you're looking for EQ, hopefully, it is generallly the first positive result that you can get from PEing. Read asmuch as you can, have a look in the ED forum for supplements that could help you boost your EQ and you should do fine.
    Good luck
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, Spice. On the circulation issue, have you had a bloodtest conducted recently? If you have consistently cold hands and feet, it could be an iron deficiency - and that certainly would affect circulation yo your cock.As normalguy pointed out, supplments should help but I'd also recommend you run some labs to see what's going on.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Thanks for the info. I definitely hope that it is not ED. I am thinking it might be nervousness coupled with the poor circulation. So I will take the supplements. I am planning to take JP's 5 supplements of Multi-Vit, B complex, zinc, L-arginine and lysine plus the ginger aka erection tea for the 90 days while I am doing JP's routine. Then will reevaluate at that time and might switch to the 5G's after that.

I have never done any physical test or blood test in my life. I haven't generally worried too much about my health and don't have any major health concerns. However, I am approaching 30 and definitely think it is time I do a thorough physical checkup including a blood test. I can't do it now though because I just got back from Japan a month ago after working there for 6 years. I only have basic MSP (Medical Services Plan) in Canada and don't think this basic insurance covers that stuff since I am not sick. I will start my employment in a couple of weeks though and will get insurance then so probably get it checked in the summer once I reach 30.
        Start (May 2, 2011)

FL: 3.75
        FG: 3.7
        BPEL: 6.2
        EG: 5.1

Short Term Goal: 6.8 X 5.4
        Long Term Goal: 7.5 X 5.8
        Ultimate Goal: 8 X 6

Comment

welcome to the gym, you found the right place, just pay attention to detail and you will get what you want out of it. Make sure you go thru the beginner sticky threads. Good luck
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Spice View Post
            Hey
            I have been reading around these forums for some time and finally decided to give this a try.

I started with JonPop's 90 day routine on May 2nd. and hope I can stay determined for the 90 days until August 2nd. Since my birthday is in the first week of August, I hope I can achieve some gains and give myself a nice birthday present.

Besides gains in length and girth, I am also looking to get better EQ. I can perform well when I am not nervous or when masturbating but I can't get hard when I am nervous.
            I had no problems until a few years ago when I started dating this girl. She gave me a blowjob and I had no problem at all and was big and hard but when I was about to put it in, it kinda shrank and we ended up not doing it (and I had dated a couple girls before that and never had that problem before).

Now, I have dated quite a number of girls since then. For the most part, I could perform well but a few times, I couldn't get it to work and you can imagine the embarrassment of that. Also, a few times while having sex, I became small while having sex. So I am looking to be able to maintain a full erection until I climax.

Because of these problems, my confidence level now has totally gone down. I am not sure whether it is the nerves or I have a case of ED (although I usually have no problems while masturbating). Another thing is I have poor circulation. My hands and feet are often cold. That might be the problem as well.

Anyway, in summary, I just hope that with these exercises, I can get gains and more importantly, better EQ.

Thanks for reading and wish me luck!

man i had that same problem!! if they give me head im hard as a rock, but when i put the condom on, it shrank. lol pretty embarrassing when you cant have sex ... kegels helps that however

Comment

Working...
            X