I hate my average size penis!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my average size penis!!!

Finally registered to a forum, now I feel like I can be serious about PE. I tried jelqing about 2 months ago and gave up and didn't think it was worth it, saw no gains and was probably doing it wrong. I have always been very self conscious about my body, I am short, only 5'8 and my penis is only 5.5 in erect sometimes 5.9 when I'm really aroused. Well now I'm getting serious about my body by trying to exercise more and live healthier. It's just my penis I'm really worried about. When I have sex I feel like my penis is just a small finger barely penetrating and it affects my performance because it consumes my thoughts. I would feel so much more confident with just an inch. I am terrified of damaging my penis and the forums can be information overload where I read so much but learn nothing especially all the abbreviations! Could someone suggest a routine. Is jelqing alone sufficient or will I need to buy tools for PE. I would rather not. The simpler the routine the better. But I need something that works.

Please help me become above average!

Go to the beginner forum and check out JP's 90 day routine. You'll be over 6 inches in no time. I'm assuming that is not bone pressed, so your bone pressed length is probably already over 6, which is at worst average.

How is your girth?

Comment

yes unfortunately it is bone pressed. My girth isn't great either. Its about 4.5 inches.

Comment

Sorry about this kind of off topic, but was just wondering about the name, and how you came upon that choice haha.

Comment

Originally posted by goatfucker View Post
          yes unfortunately it is bone pressed. My girth isn't great either. Its about 4.5 inches.
          No worries bro. Go check out JPs routine.

Comment

Originally posted by cliterature View Post
            Sorry about this kind of off topic, but was just wondering about the name, and how you came upon that choice haha.
            I will not lie, I LOVE goats.

Comment

dont let all the routines here confuse you, you only need one. Do JPs 90 day routine and while you do that read up on stuff, it gets easier to understand when you read about it frequently.
              You also need to stick it out, you will not get instant gigantic cock, but if your patient and willing to stick it thru youll get gains. Just think of the tiltle, 90 day beginner program, that in itself to begin is 90 days. you have to be able to commit to make it work, good luck.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

So after the 90 day beginner program what is usually gained? Will I need to continue it to keep the gains. Thanks to everyone for pointing the program out. Very nicely written step by step. Also I was always confused about how hard to jelq. I never knew if I was going to hard, loose, fast.

Comment

Gains vary. You might see none, you might gain an inch. Nearly everybody who is consistent with the routine reports gains of some sort. I'd say 0.5 x 0.25 is a reasonable goal.

Comment

Gains vary, and gains take TIME. Consistency and time. I've been at it since the beginning of the year, albeit with some unintended breaks here and there and have gotten gains. Repeatedly measurable gains. 2 months will maybe get you some EQ gains if you keep at it. Some are lucky and gain like crazy. Some aren't. Everyone is different. The only common denominator is those that gain and keep them are those that treat this like a marathon. Slow and steady will get you gains. Yanking like you're trying to milk a bull before you get killed won't get you where you want to be. But if you follow a well respected routine such as the JP90, and keep going from there you will eventually get gains, and gains that you can keep.
                    Starting = 6.75" BPEL - 5.75" MSEG (Nov. '10)
                    Max = 7.25" BPEL - 6.00" MSEG (Apr. '11)
                    Current = 7.00" BPEL - 7.50" BPFSL (Jan. '13)
                    My Workout Log

Comment

This is some hilarious stuff!

Comment

The best advice I could give to you is to start slow. Your penis needs to be conditioned. Do not overlook this part of your PE journey! It is the difference between gains and injury.

Don't immediately jump into the full jp90 routine. Try cutting the amount of reps in half for the first week or two. Read up on PIs and make sure you are not using a grip that is too tight.

Another tip, when you stretch try to do a reverse kegel. You do not want to tense up your pelvic floor when you are stretching it or else you will strain it. To learn how to do a reverse kegel use the forum's search function.

A final tip! This is not necessary if you follow all of the above, but it is bound to help you with gains and overall increase in sexual health. Do some lower body stretches/yoga (hamstrings, pelvic muscles, quads, lower back) before and after your routines. Having a tense pelvic floor is, in my opinion, the biggest impediment to sexual performance and a healthy penis. Do not push yourself with the stretches. You can do the yoga every day if you want (don't do this with actual penis stretches or you will cause injury) and over time your flexibility will improve even if you are stiff as a rock from the waist down to begin with.

Overall, relax and enjoy your journey! If you are not patient and commit long-term your PE is going to be a failure.

Good luck!
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

I will not lie, I LOVE goats.
                          it's like a dejavu! the first time I saw a goat lover was when I saw "Everything you always wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask" by Woody Allen...
                          S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                          1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
                          G
                          BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                            The best advice I could give to you is to start slow. Your penis needs to be conditioned. Do not overlook this part of your PE journey! It is the difference between gains and injury.

Don't immediately jump into the full jp90 routine. Try cutting the amount of reps in half for the first week or two. Read up on PIs and make sure you are not using a grip that is too tight.

Good luck!
                            This sounds like very good advice, by the way what is a PI?

Comment

This sounds like very good advice, by the way what is a PI?
                              http://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theor...inal-post.html

There you go!
                              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X