Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and totally uncomfortable, nice to meet you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and totally uncomfortable, nice to meet you.

Hi all,

Ok. I'm 6 inches in length and about 4.75 in girth, still a virgin, but things are moving fast and I know for a fact that's gonna change soon. I'm (seriously) uncomfortable with my size tbh, seems like everyone I see is packing 7 inches at least with a 6+ girth....

So. I'm wanting to change this cause I have lost faith in nature now seeing as I am 18 and nothing seems to have changed for the past year.

No disrepect, but is it generally possible to achieve an inch in length in 3 months? Also, can the girth actually be increased?

Any recommandations, help would be throughly appreciated.

Thanks

Possible for length in that time? Yeah, but VERY unlikely.
    Girth can be increased too.

Not everyone has 7"x6+". Considering average is about 5.8"x4.9" or even lower.

Welcome and good luck!
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

dude relax ur perfectly ok with that size! i was smaller than you when i lost my virginity (3 months ago). and my gf was moaning and telling me not stop......

oh and Welcome to the gym!

Id take a look at JP's routine which has helped me alot! good luck!
      Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
      5/30/11
      NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
      BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
      6/30/11
      NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
      BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

Put in time and effort and you'll be happy. There is no real time in pe; some gain early, some late, but most will always gain some! Welcome.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome Dash101,

6" is a good starting length - plus you will add to it.

For most, length comes quicker than girth, however many guys have quite remarkable 'newbie' gains.

An inch in 3 months is a bit unrealistic, though some come close to that, my 3/4" took me over a year to achieve - but I am quite a slow gainer. Better to just get into PE & let the gains come when they do - you can only do quality PE.

The best advice is to be patient & sensible to avoid injury. Choose a beginner routine & get going. Read up as much as you can also. Good luck.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Oh & 6"+ girth is very rare
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Welcome first of all, I don't know how long it will take to gain an inch but all I can say is that if you're consistent, you play it safe and believe in yourself and your work you will achieve everything in PE, I suggest going easy at it and don't rush for gains they wont come over the night, chill,I say don't care about the gains, just watch out your https://www.pegym.com/forums/article...p-penis-growth
              eat natural, sleep good and start loving what you're doing and I guarantee you you'll have success, good luck.

Start(Feb/19)
              FL: 2,95
              FG: 4,29
              BPEL: 5,51
              MSEG: 5,11
              Current(July/30)
              FL: 3,50
              FG: 4,52
              BPEL: 6,02
              MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Thanks alot for the welcome. I'll be sure to check out JP's routine.

Just wondering, is there a thread here which describes all the terms? BPEL, NBPEL, EG, etc....

Comment

Everything you need to know is here PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum
                  I say take your time and read, very useful information there.
                  Start(Feb/19)
                  FL: 2,95
                  FG: 4,29
                  BPEL: 5,51
                  MSEG: 5,11
                  Current(July/30)
                  FL: 3,50
                  FG: 4,52
                  BPEL: 6,02
                  MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

The link in your previous post doesn't seem to be working?

Comment

Welcome to the gym dash, your size is more than enough to please a lady. You will make gains if your dedicated and dont worry about the time line. Set short term goals and stay consistent. Good luck and get started
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Dash, just stick with it and you will gain. As you gain, your perception about your penis will change and you'll gain confidence and want to gain more. Enjoy the journey of PE to a big dick!
                        To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                        X