So Obviously Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Obviously Green

Hey there everyone. I was looking for info on increasing ball size and happened upon what, at first glance, seems like a legitimate community of males such as myself wanting to improve their manhood. I am forever the skeptic so the first questions aren't unfamiliar I'm sure.

Do these PE exercises REALLY work? How long does it take to see some gains and are the gains permanent?

I haven't had a chance to view all the beginner info, but I look forward to reading what the PEgym has to offer.

Thanks. Neo_P

1. Welcome!
    2. Yes, it DOES work!
    3. It takes as long as it needs to take. It's not a race but a long term committment.
    4. Did I say Welcome?
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Welcome, good man!! Read up and study the information here. All your questions will be answered.

Yes, it works, if you are willing to give it time and dedication. Once you have made significant gains, for most people six months to a year or longer, you will have to practice some kind of maintenance regime, much like you would have to do if you were body building, to keep those gains. If you stopped p.e. altogether, you would probably lose some, but not all your growth.

Going411x7
      Last edited by Going411x7; 05-17-2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys. Gotta be brief. Will get back later.

Comment

welcome to the gym, PE definately works. read all you can and pay carefull technique to the exercises and you will do just fine, good luck
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X