Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi everyone, just coming out of the woodwork to introduce myself.
    I have a question for all of you; I have PE'd before a few years ago with P. Advantage for several months, and again about 6 months ago for a short time, so am familiar with the basic warm-up/stretch/jelq/warm-down routine, but would like your advice on the best routine for me to start with now.
    I'm not sure if I should go with an intermediate or advanced beginner's routine or just jump right in to one from the more experienced/targeted section.
    What do you think? Any advice would be appreciated...
    Thanks.

Welcome to the gym Percy.

I'm sure the moderators will tell you to start with JP's beginners routine because after not PEing for such a long time your penis needs reconditioning again and JP's routine will get your penis conditioned perfectly. Then once your penis is fully conditioned you will be able to handle the more advanced exercises with less chance of injury.

And because you've got prior knowledge of how to jelq and stretch you should have absolutely beautiful technique.

Best of luck.
    schlittle
    Last edited by schlittle; 05-18-2011, 05:54 PM. Reason: missed out the word 'time'.

Comment

welcome to the gym, I think I would take Sclittle's advice. There is a lot of good info here in these forums so read all you can and fire away with the questions, good luck on you r journey!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I was actually looking at JP's routine but wanted some feedback first to make sure it was the right choice...
        By the way, I seem to have come up as a junior member; does that mean JUNIOR member, or does it mean NEW member? I'm not sixteen anymore so if it's a admin error how do I change it?!
        Thanks again..

Comment

Working...
        X