Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading for a while and decided to join :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading for a while and decided to join :)

Hello everyone,

Happy I found this forum.

Have always had personal issues with size, never any complaints from girlfriends though. Havent measured properly but I think im roughly 5-6 inch length approximately. 6 when Im really hard.

Girth I had no issues with in the past. However lately ive started seeing a larger girl and she is a little looser down there than past girls Ive been with. It really started to bug me so I went searching for a solution.

I also have personal issues with my flacid size. Its quite small. Would love to feel more comfortable walking around naked whilst flacid.

Nice to meet you all and thank you to the creators of this site.

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon, this is a good routine to start with to condition you penis https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    Make sure you get a good measure, if you put in the time and dedication and the results will come. GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

Hey Simon welcome to the Gym. 1471988 is right start out with JP's routine, read all the information on this site you can and don't be afraid to ask questions. We are all here to help out. Good luck and good gains.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Hello Simon, best of luck with your gains!

And don't worry about your flacid size because with PE it will get bigger in no time.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
          Thanks for joining and thanks for posting!
          YARRR!
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Wow quick replies!

Thank u so much guys

appreciate the support

Comment

Welcome to the gym Simon, you will probably notice flacid gains fairl quck if you are dedicated. Red as much as you can, especially in the artcles of the gym, good luck with your gains and your goals.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
              X