Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Hoping

Hello,
    27 year old here from Manila. I've always been interested in PE and while I'm generally skeptical, I really do hope it works nonetheless. I want to get into a routine and thought it might be nice to be in some sort of community for it, exchanging information and motivation and the like. I'm currently 5.8 x 4.5 and I'm not too happy about this. I actually wanted to know if anyone here have been this size or smaller and have come out becoming bigger than average in the long run. It might be nice to know people who have proven it possible personally.

Hope to meet you guys
    dreamforge
    Last edited by dreamforge; 06-04-2011, 02:08 AM.
    Current dilemma: 5.75x4.5
    Short term goal: 6.5x5
    Midterm goal: 7.5x5.5
    Ultimate "I have qualms over the probability of it al

Hey dreamforge! Welcome to the gym!

I highly recommend that you start out with JP's 90 day beginner routine. I started in December pretty much where you are now but never measured and I have made great gains!

Good luck with PE bud!

Comment

welcome to the gym, yes many have started smaller then you and ended up bigger, some of the moderators as a matter of fact. Read everything you can, especially the beginner forum sticky threads. Good luck and welcome to the gym
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yeah what all those guys said. I'm too tired to officially welcome you so I 'll just say have a nice day. Okay go have a nice day!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Hope to meet and learn a lot.
          Current dilemma: 5.75x4.5
          Short term goal: 6.5x5
          Midterm goal: 7.5x5.5
          Ultimate "I have qualms over the probability of it al

Comment

Working...
          X