Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A curious hello

Hello everyone ...

I'm here because I'm curious. Although I have enough length and girth to be able to please a woman, I still get that inadequacy complex that men have every so often; watching my ex girlfriend fuck an 8" dick (both long and circumference) and not stop screaming from the moment it entered her made me aware that size is important, and I'd like to be a little longer and thicker. What man doesn't? (Maybe mandingo?)

My goal here is to find the minimum effective dose for these exercises. I keep seeing people on here that are working for 2 hours to make gains - 2 hours is a LONG time when it comes to the body and organic tissue. In general with working muscles and making gains with the human body, 30-45 minutes of carefully selected exercises are that minimum effective dose.
    EL: 7
    EG: 6

Goal:
    EL: 9
    EG: 7

All Hail Eris.

Minimum effective dose? I don't think we have any of that today. We have routines and guidelines to help you. Some members have routines that last for 30-40 minutes and make gains, some shorter and make gains, some need more time to make gains. There is no hard and set rule.You will get out of pe what you put into it.That's about the best that I can tell you.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

8" around?
      Oh well, Welcome and good luck with your gaining man!
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yeah. He was huge. I wish I had been more coherent for the experience - by the time the two of them were going at it I had been awake for 24 hours, so I don't remember very much aside from the look of ecstasy on her face.

As far as the minimum effective dose (and I understand that the MED is different for every individual, based on dietary, exercise, and overall lifestyle choices), that would suggest that PE gains are linear, in proportion to how much time investment you put into it?

Most of the reason for this particular curiosity is that I've been experimenting with myself for a few months now - working on building cardiovascular health through parkour, martial arts, and high intensity running. There was a couple of months there where I wasn't making any gains and I was working out 2+ hours a day, which is great fun but I wanted to make progress. I read Tim Ferriss' The Four Hour Body (an INCREDIBLE book - highly recommended if you care about your health and well being and/or want a good set of guidelines for self-experimentation), and he talks about how the Kenyan marathoners and various ultramarathoners only train for 30-45 minutes a day to get the gains that they do. When I began to focus on high intensity shorter workouts, gains began to happen again.

Now it's time to focus on something close to my legs, but not directly related to cardio ...

Goal:

All Hail Eris.

Comment

Kenyan marathoners are so good because that is they way they get around. They don't call it training. They run from one village to another like we take cars. In some of the real rural areas in Kenya it is faster to run some place than to get into a car and follow a dirt twisting rutted road with very high gas prices.It is a way of life in many parts of that country to this very day.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hi there !

Just a quick question that bugged me... When you say :
              Originally posted by unstoppableforce View Post
              watching my ex girlfriend fuck an 8" dick (both long and circumference) and not stop screaming from the moment it entered her made me aware that size is important
              and :
              Originally posted by unstoppableforce View Post
              He was huge. I wish I had been more coherent for the experience - by the time the two of them were going at it I had been awake for 24 hours, so I don't remember very much aside from the look of ecstasy on her face.
              I'm not sure I get it... You watched your own girlfriend getting fucked by another guy ? I'm sorry if that's too personnel but... in which situation ? What happened ?
              04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
              04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
              04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
              04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
              Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
              Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Comment

The two of us had an open relationship, and in this particular case, we had a threesome with a guy that she liked (and had had sex with before). If you haven't done it, DP is very possibly the most pleasurable sensation I have ever experienced, and she still gets all hot and bothered when I talk to her about it.

Goal:

All Hail Eris.

Comment

That frankly sounds like a situation that is likely to deliver a huge cargo of baggage on one or more participant.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

You'd be incorrect actually. As far as what happened, we realized that neither of us were meeting the others emotional needs and we separated civilly. The two of us still care about one another deeply, and this has allowed us to build a much healthier and happier friendship than the romantic relationship we shared. Fundamentally, sex is about helping create connections with other people that bring them closer, yes? (in an ideal world).

Open relationships are not for everyone, and they don't work if people's needs aren't being met before you start. For me, it came down to the question: Who am I to tell another individual what they can or cannot experience from life? If that is the opportunity to have sex with a horse hung stud, hell yeah! (the dude was so not worth anything OUT of the sack though, for the record.)

Life is what you, the individual, make of it. In my opinion, no other individual has the right to impose limits on what another individual can experience regardless of your emotional attachment to that person.

Goal:

All Hail Eris.

Comment

I dont think I would allow my wife to bang another guy, i dont care what she says about it. That being said we are all different and if it works for you guys, cool. Oh yeah, welcome to the gym, it is good to have you here and I wish you well with your goals.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                      X