Hello from my bedroom :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from my bedroom :)

I was planning on starting the JP routine but sadly there is family in my house with little kids running around. Why do I feel slightly shitty about myself wanting a bigger penis? I remember a wise person telling me I should just accept what I have and live life but having a fairly small penis isn't exactly a guys dream. Do you feel the same way I do? (Stupid question because you're on this site LOL).

A few girls have told me as a guy I care way too much about a penis then any girl would. In other words they say as long as it's average it's fine. But that seems so mediocre. A few days ago I overheard a girl I like speaking to her friend and she said "if my boyfriend had a small penis it wouldn't work out. I don't have a bucket but I need something to work with. I feel sorry for boys who have small dicks."

This got my confidence down.

I read PESG's success story and thought it was really awesome he got a bigger willy haha. How long did it take you to notice any changes?

My loss of tug is somewhere between 8:00 to 6:00 but I'm not so sure. There seems to be a tugging at every angle it just decreases the lower I go down the LOT clock. What does this mean?

Thanks in advance, I plan on starting the PE exercise soon!

Edit: Shit I wrote Hell instead of hello.
    PlazmaGunz
    Last edited by PlazmaGunz; 06-05-2011, 09:18 AM. Reason: Done a mistake
    A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

Welcome to PEGym! You stick with this program and you will grow. Period. You make time for it. Get up early, stay up late, get PE in when you're taking a shower- do what it takes to dedicate yourself to the program. Best of luck in your PE efforts!
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by PlazmaGunz View Post
      I was planning on starting the JP routine but sadly there is family in my house with little kids running around. Why do I feel slightly shitty about myself wanting a bigger penis? I remember a wise person telling me I should just accept what I have and live life but having a fairly small penis isn't exactly a guys dream. Do you feel the same way I do? (Stupid question because you're on this site LOL).

A few girls have told me as a guy I care way too much about a penis then any girl would. In other words they say as long as it's average it's fine. But that seems so mediocre. A few days ago I overheard a girl I like speaking to her friend and she said "if my boyfriend had a small penis it wouldn't work out. I don't have a bucket but I need something to work with. I feel sorry for boys who have small dicks."

This got my confidence down.

I read PESG's success story and thought it was really awesome he got a bigger willy haha. How long did it take you to notice any changes?

My loss of tug is somewhere between 8:00 to 6:00 but I'm not so sure. There seems to be a tugging at every angle it just decreases the lower I go down the LOT clock. What does this mean?

Thanks in advance, I plan on starting the PE exercise soon!

Edit: Shit I wrote Hell instead of hello.
      Your signature says your 5.01" EL, is that bone pressed? Even if it's not, you're still within the average range. You're not small. And these women who were talking did not mention what they considered small specifically. Average is average for a reason, as it's within the size range that the vast majority of most men have. You're size is fine and if you measured NBPEL, you're probably likely closer to 5.75" or maybe even 6" which is right in the middle of the average range. 5.5-5.8" is dead center of average and those measures were taken by pressing the ruler.
      3/3/11: 6" BPEL
      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
      8/26/11 6.25 beg
      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
      02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
      05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        (I fixed your "hello".)
        Read a lot and ask a lot of questions.
        Start a log thread.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by higherone View Post
          Welcome to PEGym! You stick with this program and you will grow. Period. You make time for it. Get up early, stay up late, get PE in when you're taking a shower- do what it takes to dedicate yourself to the program. Best of luck in your PE efforts!
          Haha thanks mate. My right hand was always my penis's closest friend but from this day they are going to be inseperable. I went to have a bath today and done my first JP session. Doing the kegels were a bit annoying because it feels weird. How long do I have to hold each kegel for? My flaccid state was also a lot longer after I got out the bath but maybe it was because of my body temperature.

I couldn't help but have the odd wank and HOLY SHIT my nut load was huge. Is this a benefit of PE? Sadly I missed the tissue and I nutted on my bedsheets.

Oh and thank you Pirate for fixing my title

How long have you guys been doing PE?
          A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

Comment

hey bro
            We'd all be fine if we just stuck to the 95% of reasonable women out there, but the crazy 5% are the most appealing b/c they say mean stuff about their dicks, which makes us wanna shove a large one into them

Happy pulling.
            My condensed progress log
            (BPEL x MSEG) Feb 11: 6.8 x 5.3; Mar 11: 7.1 x 5.3; May 11: 7.2 x 5.3

Comment

HAHAHA so true SirKyle, so true.

Welcome aboard PlasmaGunz! I must confess that I disagree with accepting something that nature made changeable : ) Regarding having time for PE, my personal recommendation is trying a polyphasic sleep model if you feel like you don't have enough time to do the things (or people) you want to do. I gotta admit, having 22 hours in the day to get shit done rocks my socks hardcore. I'm a single guy though, so I don't have some cute lady giving me doe eyes to come snuggle in bed.

Polyphasic sleep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for a basic explanation. PM me for more detailed links and help figuring out a sleep schedule that would work for you.
              EL: 7
              EG: 6

Goal:
              EL: 9
              EG: 7

All Hail Eris.

Comment

welcome to the gym plazmsa, make sure you read the sticky threads in the beginners forums and as many articles as you can, if you have questions dont be afraid to ask. Good luck with your goals and progress
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                X