Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from France ! Hi !

Hello to everyone !

I'm new here ! I'm from France, so forgive me if my english is messy from time to time...

I found the site two months and a half ago and started to read everything ! I was skeptical at first... really... But I decided to give it a try... So I started JP90Days routine on the 11th of April. I just added a few things to the program (like some Uli's, Ballooning, etc. to finish each session)

I measured my unit... kept a log, and so on...

I started with :
    BPEL : 7 inches
    MEG : 5.3 inches
    FL : 4.3 inches
    FG : 4.4 inches

Why did I start ? Well... I was always pretty confident with my size... not that I'm huge or anything, but I know I can be considered "big" (in length at least)... But my current girlfriend told me a story of a guy she screwed, and he was SO THICK that she couldn't even put it in... Wierd story huh ? But she said it with such a satisfied look on her face that I kinda took it bad... especially knowing that I am not really thick... :/

I got a mixed feeling... between angry and sad... I told her, and she apologized (really, I NEVER told her anything about my ex-girlfriends, even if they had bigger boobs than her etc. because I believe that's the worst thing to do in a relationship... She's a very sweet girl, but sometimes she can really be dumb...)

Anyway... I started JP90Days routine and I'm mainly looking for girth gains (I think you guessed it already )

I forbid myself from measuring ! But... after a month and a half, I was not seeing gains, I even had the impression that the girth at the base was smaller... I got scared, and decided to measure...

And boy was I pleased with what I saw...

Stats as of 25th of May :
    BPEL : 7.25 inches
    MEG : 5.5 inches
    FL : 5.1 inches
    FG : 4.7 inches
    (BPEFL 7.6)

I'm a believer ! Now I just need to keep going

I'm looking for girth gains as I said... but a bit of length wouldn't hurt I guess

My goal : 8' length, 6' girth !

Thank you for the amazing forum ! And for the future help and support ! I'm looking forward to continuing my routine and seeing more gains

I'll be seeing you on the forum
    Jayj
    Last edited by Jayj; 06-05-2011, 10:03 AM.
    04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
    04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
    04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
    04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
    Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
    Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Welcome, Jayj!! For a Frenchman, you write English incredibly well!! Bravo. And you have made excellent gains for so early on. Hope you get the girth you're after.

Comment

Inspiring story! Keep up with your PE!
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Welcome Jay! I've always heard that the French are packin', and you're no exception to the rule! Good luck man

Comment

Bonjour Jayj, welcome!

Comment

Hey ! Bonjour shlittle !

And thanks for the warm welcome
            04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
            04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
            04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
            04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
            Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
            Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Comment

welcome to th egym Jayj, congrats on your gains. so now that you believe it works you should hit that eight inch goal, good luck to you and your success.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Bonjour, Jayj.
                PEGym Forums - Francophonie
                Bon chance.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                X