Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello guys,

I found this site a few months ago. After a few weeks I started doing JP's 90 day workout. My plan is to get more girth and a bigger glans.

My BPEL is 18cm (7~ inch) and that's long enough in my opinion, my penis has an EG of 13.5cm (5.25~ inch).
    The goals I have set for are a BPEL of max 19cm (7.5~ inch) and an EG of 16cm (6.25~ inch). So yea, one full inch. I figured the one cm of extra length will be added by doing all the jelqs en probably even a bit by some girth excersizes.

While I'm still halfway JP's 90 day workout, I'm already reading up for girth excersizes and workouts.

I have a question for the more novice people here, does doing PE excersizes make you penis more veiny? Or anything else to the looks of the penis? I've seen a few pics of ones penis here, and it looked horrible... :x I want to avoid making my penis ugly.. :P

This will be a long journey, so I will be coming here once a while. I hope it will be a fun and successful journey.

Greetings,

Klikop

welcome to th egym. PE will give you better vascularity because of better blood flow but it is not ugly on all wanks, mine is much vanier and it looks better now than before. A healthy penis is more attractive than a sickly looking tally. Nice to have you at the. gym
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi klikop, welcome to the gym!

Yes you may get a few more veins when you PE but this usually means more growth is a coming. So you don't want to be vain about veins because veins are good.

Comment

What they said! ( I think) Welcome
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks guys!

And thank you for the answer Schlittle. But will the veins stay forever, even when I'm done doing PE?

Comment

Originally posted by klikop View Post
            Thanks guys!

And thank you for the answer Schlittle. But will the veins stay forever, even when I'm done doing PE?
            Once you reach your dream penis target you wouldn't just stop doing PE because then you would probably lose most of your gains (just like when a person stops bodybuilding he would lose most of his muscles). So when you've reached your dream penis target you would then scale back your workouts and do a maintenance workout: this means you would only have to do around 3 twenty minute PE workouts a week to maintain your penis gains.

To put your mind further at ease on the vein issue i've supplied a couple of good links. And remember you're not guaranteed to get a veiny penis (through PE) but even if you did, then most people like a veiny penis (it looks good).

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...itting-pe.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ore-gains.html

Comment

Working...
            X