Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to begin?

Hi guys,

I found this sit a few years ago, but i didn't join because i felt i had bad habits that would probably hinder my progress. I was a smoker and had been since the age of 9 years old and believe that it has affected my penis growth and would stop any progress i could make. I now have been quit smoking for a while and have no intention of ever smoking again so fee ready to pursue enlargement. Really would like to find out what would be the best route to take to acheive the kinda goals i am thinking about.

I would start by browsing the beginner's sections. Read, read and then read some more, and then start you journey Welcome to the forum!

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Start here and welcome aboard!
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Thanks guys, I have started to read through them.

Can I ask UYN about the stats you put on the end of you response, just want to know where I would find out what all that abbreviations mean. I know some of them but but the latter few have me stumped :S

forgive me if I am asking daft questions. this is the first time I have ever used forums for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjk84 View Post
          Thanks guys, I have started to read through them.

Can I ask UYN about the stats you put on the end of you response, just want to know where I would find out what all that abbreviations mean. I know some of them but but the latter few have me stumped :S

forgive me if I am asking daft questions. this is the first time I have ever used forums for anything.

Welcome to the PEGym https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

Comment

Working...
          X