Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I long for a long dong

Hey PE gym forum!

I'm new to this whole thing. I stumbled upon this place after asking google - How can I enlarge my penis? I'm sure a lot of you can relate to me with discontent on an average sized dick. I found an answer: the jelq.
    After cruising around many sites, I found PE Gym. I've been reading some posts and a lot of people are saying it works. Great.

So, all of my penile-related woes are solved! Well, at least, solvable. It will still take a year or more to get the 9 inches i want. I'm 6", or 6.5" right now ... Honestly, I'm not sure how to accurately measure.

I'm going to keep doing these exercises and post my results and questions from time to time. Talking about my penis has never come up between my friends and I... it's an unspoken rule that it's a taboo subject. Besides, how can you say "I think my dick is small" without emasculating yourself? I'm happy to have found an anonymous community where this is the #1 subject.
    Meanwhile, I'm going to go learn the lingo.

Wish me luck
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Welcome aboard!
    If you are at 6" now and your goal is 9" you are going to be at this hard for quite a while but you will get there.
    Have you read any of our articles?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    Beginner Training
    YARRR!!!!!!!!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Really? Quite awhile?
      That's unfortunate. I'm a very impatient man. I'm going to read those articles you just gave me. Thanks!

Comment

Well take a look at this poll:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ch-length.html
        Don't be in a hurry. That is how injuries happen.
        Take it slow and carefully.
        Yarr!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Wow!!

Some people have gained an inch in a month! For them, edging is the key.
          When you said quite awhile, I had this horrific idea that it was going to take me 2 years or more.
          I really don't mind doing this for awhile. As if. How many doctors will tell you penis size is a genetic factor and cannot be altered?

I'm excited.

Comment

An inch in a month is quite rare and can often be attributed to an increase in erection quality or learning proper measuring techniques. Gaining an inch in 6-8 months would be considered a very good result. Your goals aren't unreachable, but you'll do yourself a favor by setting realistic short-term goals and taking pleasure in the gains you do get rather than allow yourself to be disappointed until you reach your ideal length. The worst thing you can do is to allow your frustrations to cause you to do too much, too quickly.

Comment

I am two plus years into this and am still working on my first inch.
              Don't get impatient.
              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

How do you not get impatient, Pirate?
                Have you used any devices? I'm going to go read about them now.

Comment

I take the long view by nature, I guess. I would certainly love to be a fast gainer but I'm not and impatience will not change that.
                  i have been a hanger since October 2010. I do gain, but slowly.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Welcome to the gym, 6 inches to 9 will take a few years more than likely, may not even happen. If it was easy everyone would have a 9 incher. Got to be dedicated and educated to end up elongated, good luck with your quest
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                    X