Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I start and with what device / PE regimin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I start and with what device / PE regimin?

Hello to all, I am looking forward to the educational truth and experiences of others about where I fit in the middle of all this and why I am here. Not really sure where to start or what system to use, but certainly know that this is my quest. A little about myself: I am a 44 yr. old male, married 24 of those yrs. to the same fantastic woman that keeps me intriqued sexually and mentally. I guess with all that being said, I am also here to learn how to improve my physical male member to being a better balanced antomy of my own confidence level to which I have struggled with for years. I know we are all born with what God intended on each other, but my sense of personal self confidence really needs a wake up call. Currently I have never participated in any enhancement programs that may improve my male appearance and after reading numerous hours of forums here, I think I have found the right place. My physical stats are unknown, but I'm thinking about NBPEL around 5.75 to 6.00 and Unknown at the Girth area. I'm 5'10 at 185lbs. and ready to take to dedicated leap required for a possible Goal of NBPEL of about 8". Any advice from other newbies or current advanced members is greatly appreciated on where to get started......... THANKS, S.F.

welcome to the gym, my advice is dont expect it to happen over night. You will have to work for it but nothing good comes easy, correct.
    Start with this link an dread as much as you can https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html

Good luck and enjoy the gym
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

SF , welcome to the Gym !!
      I'd start with JP'
      s beginner routine .
      Start slowly and get your self used to different types of exercise .
      Other's will help you . Read all you can .
      Glad to have you here !!
      mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
      X