Hello Gentlemen - QUESTION: Possible Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Gentlemen - QUESTION: Possible Problem

I am very new to PE and started using a traction device about 3 days ago and a condition has developed.

The flaccid state of my shaft is now semi hard all the time. I have come across a term called "hard flaccid" / "flaccid hard" and some others sounding simular but I am not sure if this is my condition or not.

It is like my penis is constantly engorged with blood/fluid, which does go down sometimes but the girth of my shaft is now always noticeably larger than it was.

What is this condition?
    Is it a common occurence?
    Did I do damage?
    What should I do?
    Etc. etc. etc........

Any questions about this condition I would be happy to answer for a better understanding if need be.
    Thank you all in advance for any help or suggestions.

PEstudent

Welcome aboard!
    I don't know anything about hard flaccid but we do have several threads on it.
    However, I strongly suggest that you do several months, at least, of manual conditioning before you start experimenting with devices, like extenders. This is super important to avoid injuries. Take a look at these links:
    Beginner Training
    Penis Devices
    PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html
    YARRR!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hello Pirate,

Thank you for the surprisingly quick response and posting of the assorted links. I figured I did too much-too soon, and your sound minded suggestions did serve to reinforce that train of thought. As someone new to the forum, there is a daunting amount of information within this site, so guidance from the more experianced and long term forum members is certainly appreciated.

A manual conditioning-startes routine, that descibes the initial steps and tells of timelines for advancement with a list of progression routines for a beginner does seem like the logical first step. (dammit, sounds like a VERY long time)
      I came across this one and I would like to know if this is what the experienced people suggest... https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

If not,is there another specific page on this site that shows the proper starters routine?

While going through some of the links you provided, I did come across the LOT experiment for one's self, and I am definitely a high LOT if that makes a difference in what my specific starters routine would be.

Also because of the current condition I am in due to the traction, should I wait awhile?

PS - If anyone does have knowledge and/or experience concerning my origial query about the semi hard state I find myself in, input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
      PEstudent

Comment

Thanks in advance

Comment

There are a few beginner routines out here. JP's is the most popular. It's also a more intense beginner one.
          PSEG's is here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html it is a lighter one.
          There is also remeks in his book. You can buy that as an ebook too. It's all over the site.

Also, LOT is just a theory. Don't put too much thought into it unless you're hanging.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Welcome to the gym. take the advice your getting from the two guys above me, I would because they are telling you true. Take an adequate breake and be sure to let the wango heal up. Good luck and enjoy this fine gym, peace.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Outstanding, that's the ticket guys.
              Thank you both Pirate and NP97, and a hello to Bigopimp, thank you for the welcome and the sound suggestion.

Out of what I have come across, PSEG's seems to be (for me) the sensible starting point coupled with the most comprehensive. Much obliged he took the time to put down and put it out there, forward my gratitude to him if he is still a member of the forum.

So, going by what is the correct way to go about PE,
              everyone must sure have a lot of down time around here so to speak! :-}

I mean, gains are VERY slow but steady, to the point of a necessity for measurement about only once a month.
              Its a consistent repetition over and over of the same routine for a long time.....and.....thats about all there is right?

Other than that, the only other thing concerning the curriculum for PE, would be the possible assorted injuries associated with it that can come about from a routine as far as newbies are concerned. If I might make a humble suggestion for the betterment of the forum? Perhaps a set section, link, whatever its called, for something like a "penile trauma center" offering strictly in ones own opinion (so as not to cross the line for lawsuits) articles, information, suggestions, etc. on the assorted symptoms and injuries associated with improper PE
              and what to possibly look out for? Just a thought.

I am as green as they come in regards to PE but I have an adequate amount of knowledge concerning other subjects (men's health, finance, fitness, etc.) so what else do you gentlemen write about around here during all this down time,
              or is there even a section on the site for such things?

Regards,
              PEstudent

Comment

We do have an injuries sub forum.
                Basic reasons why people get injured: Forgetting that this takes time and wanting the big schlong in a week.

Comment

Welcome! The guys have given great advice - make sure you read and heed.
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

We do have an injuries sub forum.

Great, would you have the link or direct me there?

================================================== ================================================== ==

Basic reasons why people get injured: Forgetting that this takes time and wanting the big schlong in a week.

And/or being totally unaware of a proper process on how to go about it.
                    Doesn't matter either way I guess,...... still can hurt like a mo-fo. :-}

On that topic, I don't really have any pain at all. It was just alarming at the constant swollen appearance, at the somewhat large and rapid increase in girth, etc. etc. That is why I was not sure if it was hard flaccid or whatnot.

Regards

Comment

Penile Anomalies and Injuries - Penis Forum
                      Plus a poll to put it more in perspective.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...pe-injury.html

Comment

Great, thanks again.
                        I'll contribute to the poll if and when I ever figure out exactly what is going on.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                        X