New to the forum, thanks everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum, thanks everyone.

Hi, I'm Paul. I've posted a couple times in the forums already, and have read a lot of the good information to be found on this website. Thank you everyone for the information, and the respectful community. About me, I'm 22 years old and I started with PE about 2 years ago. My enthusiasm is picking up, after the gains I've had, so I'm going to try to do my exorcises every day. I found JP's guide especially helpful and informative. I consider myself somewhat of a writer, and think of writing as an art-form. My long term goals are to become an acclaimed author, learn to read social cue's and facial expressions/body posture (I have Asperger's Syndrome,) and to grow a penis that would make a horse feel inadequate. I hope all the information and support from the wonderful staff, moderators, and members of this website will assist me with the latter goal. Good luck in reaching your goals guys!
    dubsackjack
    Last edited by dubsackjack; 07-10-2011, 09:16 PM.
    ‎"So to be independent of public opinion is the first formal condition of achieving anything great or rational, either in life or science." -Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

start march 2009
    5.8" NBPEL
    6.2" EG

Current july 2011
    7.5" NBPEL
    7.1" EG

Goal
    10" NBPEL
    7" EG

Welcome to the gym paul!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by dubsackjack View Post
      and to grow a penis that would make a horse feel inadequate
      LOL
      Welcome Paul.

Do you like the show "Lie to Me" and the idea of reading faces like it's mathematics?

All the best in your endeavours.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Dubsack, I see youve already found the 90 day routine so youve been doing some home work. I think you will like the gym, your very close to me. have you seen the Silvertips yet. I have played some hockey in Everett myself. Good luck with your goals.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yo Paul, welcome to the gym! And good luck with your gains.

Comment

Glad to have you aboard Paul!

Raider

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              Welcome to the gym Dubsack, I see youve already found the 90 day routine so youve been doing some home work. I think you will like the gym, your very close to me. have you seen the Silvertips yet. I have played some hockey in Everett myself. Good luck with your goals.
              No, unfortunately I'm not a fan of watching other people play sports when I can play them myself. It must make you feel proud to have played for such a great team. Thank you everyone for your welcomes. And BigO, are you named after that anime show? You know, the one with the big robot called big O.
              ‎"So to be independent of public opinion is the first formal condition of achieving anything great or rational, either in life or science." -Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

start march 2009
              5.8" NBPEL
              6.2" EG

Current july 2011
              7.5" NBPEL
              7.1" EG

Goal
              10" NBPEL
              7" EG

Comment

Working...
              X