low libido, premature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low libido, premature

Guys Im in serious shit here. Not only do I have low libido but I cant keep it in longer then a minute. When im not with my girlfriend I get horny as hell but when its action time it feels like stage fright. I cant keep it on for long and when im finished I cant get it up again, where do I start solving this problem?
    tag em bag em

What you need my friend is to start taking a zinc supplement around 50-75 mg a day for 1-2 weeks and you will definetely notice a difference, Make sure though that you don't take too much because it can lower estrogen levels and if your estrogen gets to low your libido will go the same way, Men need estrogen to.. hehe. Good luck mate.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Pre, There are a few things that you need to tell before any one can offer advice. Has this happened before in other relationships, hav you done PE before. are you under stress, are you on medication or are there any other circumstances that have changed recently in your life. Have you had sex before or are you a virgin.
      Taking Zinc will not cure you as suggested above, it may help with overall penis health but it is not a magic cure all, PM me if you wish and lets figure it out. We will try to get you back on track.
      Welcome again, enjoy the gym.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi Pre

The zinc I take is only 6mg, which is 50% recommeded daily intake as far as I know. Anyway, I like the idea of taking some supplements combined with the exercises.

You're fortunate to get the offer of personal advice from BigO.

Comment

Welcome to the GYM pre! Glad to have you aboard

Raider

Comment

Working...
          X