Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi i am unsatisfied with the size of my penis, so i started reading everywhere (havent bought anything but was planning to) and landed here, i am practically below average size 4.7in in length n about 4 my guess in thickness so yeah you can understand why i am looking piously, I have not done anything but the kegal exercise and that didnt last long since i couldnt really tell if i was doing it right and i lost track after doing that only when i piss. I read the jelqing exercises and was wondering if i can do this exercise in the shower (while im showering) i take about 35 min in the shower anyways and if i could just use the water, soap, body wash, or even my own spit as lube for the basic beginners exercise. my goal is to reach at least average size and more in the long run but right now just average size 6" my thinking wise. And here i am now trying this out and wishing for a speedy reply and those who can help me would be greatly appreciated.

There are some shower routines here somewhere.

Comment

welcome and good luck.

the more time you put in, the more you get out.
      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
      now: 7X5
      next: 8X6

Comment

Welcome to the GUM XB! We're glad to have you aboard just stay dedicated and safe and the gains will come! Less Is More!!!

Raider

Comment

Welcome to the Gym XB, you have found the place to grow a fine and dandy trouser snake. Here is a link that you should read and it will help you get to the basics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
          Good luck an enjoy the gym
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

try the stretching.. i think its for increasing the size.. ask the moderators about it.. they have commented on it..

Comment

Working...
            X