Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PEGym

Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon this website by sheer accident and happy I did. Since 16, I've always wanted a longer penis and a way to control the length of time I lasted sexually (slight Premature ejaculation). I've always been personally insecure about the length and wished for the longest time I could increase the length by about 1-2 inches. I started at age 18 by purchasing a penis pump which was too small for my girth, and was unable to use it properly. I purchases pills just to find out they never worked. I bought a penis extender and i never felt any type of real stretching happening. With the ladies, nobody has ever complained about my penis length or girth though one girl, of whom I know was cheating on me while I was away at boot camp, always talked about her ex (of whom she cheated) and how big his penis was and how much she enjoyed being torn apart by him.

Since being with her, she made me overly self-conscience, more so than what I was before, and I've wanted to become bigger and last longer to gain that manly confidence that I lack. My most recent ex enjoyed our sex life and never had a problem. My current girlfriend and I have an open and honest relationship where we vocalize whatever is on our minds. Before I spoke and opened up to her about my issues, she came to me and told me I was the first person to make her orgasm from intercourse. She said she loves our sex life. I then vocalized my insecurity and she laughed at me saying that I was crazy, which made me feel good. She told me that she's had guys both smaller than me and 2 guys one longer and one thicker and she didn't enjoy sex because it hurt her too bad. She said she understands my concerns and my desires and will support me in whatever way I need her to support me.

With all that said my desire is to help with the slight premature ejaculation problem that I have. I masturbate and can go 20-40 minutes without climaxing. I know when i reach that point of no return and when to stop, but its different when I have sex and the wetness positions come into play, I get to that point of no return in less than 2 minutes. Other times I can go 10, 20 sometimes 40 minutes without ever climaxing, it all depends on how horny I am prior to sex? How can I get help for that?

The second problem I need help for is to gain length. My current stats are nbpel 6.85" and bpel 7.1". My girth is 5.5” I’m fine with my girth I would like to be at least 8.3"-9" long and if i grew in girth maybe 6-6.5".

I will post pics soon please feel free to comment and offer advice as you feel necessary. I've notices JP90 to start off, and that's my plan to start. I also need some help staying motivated, due to my work schedule, working 12+hrs 5 days a week; I really need that motivation to gain the length I desire.

Thanks all,

Iwannabe9
    "To be the man, you have to beat the man!" -Rick Flair

Hi wannabe, welcome to the PEGym! GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

Thanks, I'm trying to make sure I have all the necessary info needed and I'm gonna start the JP90 and hopefully see some good progress towards my overall goal.

Comment

Dude, you are above average in both categories no matter what anyone says. I am sorry that one girl cheated on you which is more or less a size queen and they are out there but most woman will tell you that you are doing just fine in that department for real. Do PE for you.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Welcome to the PE Gym. Please take the time to review the beginner's checklist, it is a great help in getting a good start. The Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

welcome to the gym. Make sure to stay safew and read up on the exercises you will do. Be patient and set short term goals.
            Enjoy the gym
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks, and I will...tomorrow 8/1/11 willbe the start of the 90 day Program...I'm ready to go at it...my short term realist goal will be .25-.3 inches length and .2 girth. The goal I'd like to achieve will be .4-.5 inch length and .5 inch girth...if I can achieve those goals I feel that I'd be nearly if not halfway to my 1yr goal of 1.25 inch length and 1 inch girth. Does anybody feel those are realistic goals or am I setting myself up for failure? I figure I haven't lost anything by trying...because I haven't gained an inch without trying jp90 program.

Btw for those who do JP90 do you use lube or dry jelqs? I don't wanna get bruises or have skin pulled off/micro tears

Comment

Do wet jelqs. They work better.
                Your goals could or could not be realistic. Don't give yourself a time table. Just say that it is your goal. Or do what I did.
                My first goal was 7.5"x5.25", then 7.75"x5.5", now still 8"(nbpel)x6"
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I want to thank everybody, and the creator of this site. In my mind I felt I was the smallest dude (penis size) on the planet...and I was always comparing myself to the unknown and I felt I was always the lesser of the comparisons. Today I ready about somebody stepping up to magnum condoms due to the girth and the fitting of regular condoms.

It came to me as I've read multiple post that I'm not so bad off and this website was just what I needed to help me come to terms as well as finding a way to increase my length. I've currently gained more confidence than what I've had before(still some improving to go) and I know the longer and more involved in this website I become the better it will be for me.

I haven't officially started PE. My work schedule has been such that I'm not fully able to make the time, when i come home i go to sleep. I plan to slow down very soon when i do so, I will get active in the enlargement process!

Comment

Working...
                  X