Motivated and Ready to Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivated and Ready to Go!

Hey guys. I've known about jelqing since I was 16 and have regretted to not sticking with the program. I'm 24 now, still with the same size... 5" erect with 4" girth... Tired of being small, so I found this site and have decided to begin today. I got my rice sock and am warmed up for 15 minutes.... Let's see what I gain when I respond to this post again in about a month and a half or so. Seeing all your posts keeps me motivated. Wish me luck!

Good luck ! and
    in order for members and moderators to help you it will be beneficial to post here regulary. Also keep a log/journal of your training in the progress forum, this could be crucial for experienced PEers to pinpoint certain areas where you can improve should no progress be made.
    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Even at 24 you're younger than most of the guys on this site. You'll probably be bigger than them when you reach their age if you keep working at it :P

I'm around your age as well and I've only been at it for 3 and a half months now. Don't be disheartened if you don't see gains in a month...That's a short time to actually start seeing anything. You'll probably have a larger flaccid size and better erection quality, but overall it's going to take longer to see some real erect gains.

Good luck bro

Comment

Co-incidence has it i am 24 aswell club 24 rock on !
        Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
        Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
        Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Did my first set today... 12 minutes warm up , 6 minutes stretch , 55 kegels (2 second hold intervals) ,13 minutes jelqing with each rep taking 3 seconds. I wonder if I should increase time next week. I guess I'll do this again tomorrow for the next 4 days straight then get a day break and do it again. Unless someone else has a better routine? I plan on doing this at LEAST 1 year straight. No throwing in the towel!

Comment

Welcome to the gym Shorty!

IMO you should try the JP90 routine. Many people, myself included, see good results with it. Also make yourself a log to help keep you organised and motivated.
            Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
            Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
            Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
            My Log

Comment

welcome to the gym Shorty, take a look at this link, there are many good things for you in here. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
              good luck.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Quick question, I am practicing on my dry orgasms... am I supposed to let go when I am at the POTN + kegel , or am I supposed to kegel and jack?

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Shorty
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                  Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                  Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Working...
                  X