Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 39 with a loving wife and three great kids. Always thought it would be nice to have thicker, fuller looking penis, and so I've spent some time reading through these posts. I've decided to try JP's beginner program to see how things go. Would love to give my wife the 'full' feeling that I think she secretly desires. I know I can keep her sexually happy but I still think she would like a little more.

My current stats (measured last night) are BPEL of 7.0 (I'm assuming bone pressed really means bone pressed...to the point of almost discomfort from the ruler...?) and girth of MSEG of 5.0 (maybe 4.9). While I know length gains should come with exercise, girth is what I think would really give me bang for the buck. My long term goal is BPEL of 8.5 and MSEG of 5.75. Wish me luck!!!

Thanks,
    TB

Welcome to the PEGym and good luck!!

Comment

Okay, luck! Well that's what you wanted wasn't it? Welcome to the gym!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the GYM!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Welcome, friend!

Just do what the experts says, and you will have the penis you always wanted to!

Comment

Welcome to the gym, you are starting with good size already. Start out like you plan with th JP 90 and big things will cum, best of luck
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
            X