Goals with a bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals with a bonus

I have been on this forum for a little over a week and I have decided it is time to introduce myself.

I found this site when I searched the internet about penis health after my wife DVR'd a show for me by Dr Oz show about
    penis health.

I found after poking around this forum that I can accomplish my goals and get a bonus to boot. My goal is to improve
    my erection quality and preserve penis health for as long as possible. I am 52 years old and have started to have a
    slowness in gaining an erection.

I found from the posts here that I can gain EQ and length and girth along with it. Since I am starting at 6" BPEL and 5.5" EG
    I have decided to make my goal the infamous 8x6. From what I read this is attainable.

In the last week I have gained my wife's acceptance of this program and started the JP90 routine. I am already seeing
    flaccid hang and EQ improvements.

I look forward to a long and successful time here with you guys (and gals).
    8/17/2011 Beginning date
    BPEL 6.5
    EG 5.5
    BPFSL 5.75
    FL:4
    FG:4

11/22/2011 Current
    BPEL:6.5
    EG: 6
    FL:5
    FG:5

My Progress Log

Goals: Improved EQ, penis health

Welcome to the PE Gym! I'm very glad you joined. It's never too late to start, and you'll be reaping the benefits. 2 inches in length and 0.5 inches in girth are very attainable. You already have great girth btw, and your length is at the top end, if not slightly above average. Pretty much all of us start with that. It's main purpose is to condition your penis for some of the more advanced stuff you'll be doing later on, but know that a lot of guys have gained from it. Don't fret if you don't though; as long as you do it properly and with dedication, you'll reap the benefits in the long run. I also wouldn't measure any more than once a month. I only measure once every three months, because as with any routine, it should be given at the very least 90 days before you revise and refine it. After this routine is over, I still suggest you not measure more than once a month. Again, I say always wait 3 months before judging whether or not a routine is working for you or not. Also, I advise that once you finish the JP90, you start out with going only for your length gains. It's generally accepted that length should be done before girth. The thicker your penis, the harder it is to stretch. But do that routine first. Good luck man
    The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

I am only doing one or two sets of the Jelqs and V-Jelqs instead of the three sets that the JP90 suggests. I am doing this to ease into
      this program. I had a couple negative PI's like a slightly lower EQ and a small red spot on the side of my shaft which has faded away now.
      How does this sound to you veterans?
      8/17/2011 Beginning date
      BPEL 6.5
      EG 5.5
      BPFSL 5.75
      FL:4
      FG:4

11/22/2011 Current
      BPEL:6.5
      EG: 6
      FL:5
      FG:5