Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Hi Everyone, i've been thinking about exercises and ways to increase my penis size for a while and found this site, thanks for all the great info and stories. My current stats are pretty accurate as i want to ensure i'm being true to myself.

Current
    B Flaccid Length 3.5"
    B Flaccid Girth 4.2"
    B Erect Length 5.5"
    B Erect Girth 6"

Goal
    Goal Erect Length 6.5"-7"
    Goal Erect Girth 6.75"- 7"

I just started jelqs yesterday in the shower and was wondering:

1) is it better to do it once per day for longer or 2-3 times per day shorter time?
    2) i train and workout intensely will this slow the gains from my penis workout?
    3) after jelqs and stretching what if i used a weight to stretch or a pump to finish ( slowly build up to this) ?
    4) are these goal sizes realistic?

thanks for all your help

bps
    bps
    Last edited by bps; 09-14-2011, 08:28 AM.

Should go through and read all the stickies in the beginner's forums. Just do the jp90 routine to start off with. It's mostly for conditioning though you may or may not see gains, most do...
    Starting:9-8-2011
    BPEL: 8 in.
    MEG: 6.25 in.
    BPFL: 6.5 in.
    FL: 5.5 in.
    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
    MEG: 6.375 in.
    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Hi bps, welcome to PEGym

Good job getting all your measurements and congrats on your starting girth.

1. I think once per day is best, with maybe some light JAI stretches throughout the day.
      2. I think your intense workouts on your body should be a positive factor in PE. Working out can increase testosterone, which plays a role in growth hormone and penis health.
      3. Weight hanging or pumping after other exercises can be good, but like you say, something to work up to. Generally it's best to follow a conditioning routine such as JPs 90 day, and then it's safer to get more advanced.
      4. In terms of gains I think your goals are realistic, although 7" girth will be a monster, at least to me

Good luck with your goals.

Comment

thanks for the reply xitemem,
        so i'm only second day into it and just a little tight/sore from the previous day. here's what i've been doing more due to time constraints:
        Am & Midday shower (2 x / day)
        - warm area with running hot water in the shower
        -slow methodical jelq's to 6:00 for 2 min
        - apply more how water for about 1 min
        - jelqs to 6:00, 12:00, 3:00 and 9:00 about 20 each
        - more hot water
        - v grip in same directions
        - more hot water
        - bend the shaft with 3 fingers under body in 4 directions holding for a few seconds
        - apply thumb and index finger to the base of either side and firmly squeeze and stretch to head

feels good after. From the past s days i feel and look like i'm hanging about 1 inch bigger but haven't measured it as i want to wait......

Comment

hello everyone,
          Diane Reilly here !!

Comment

Originally posted by bps View Post
            Am & Midday shower (2 x / day)
            - bend the shaft with 3 fingers under body in 4 directions holding for a few seconds
            - apply thumb and index finger to the base of either side and firmly squeeze and stretch to head
            It sounds like an alright start. So it's about 100 jelqs and 80 v-jelqs?

The exercises above may be a bit on the advanced side to start off with. Basic stretches with 25 kegels is good though.

You might like to check out this one Waylanders Shower Routine

Also, have you seen the main sticky thread in the beginner section? There are links to good beginner routines.

Originally posted by diane21 View Post
            hello everyone,
            Diane Reilly here !!
            Hello Diane Reilly

Comment

Hello BPS, welcome to the gym and follow the advice that the guys above have offered you. Good stuff. Hope you enjoy your stay, but just remember to be good to your member.

hello Diane Reilly, you can start your own thread in this forum, just go back to introduce yourself and start a new thread.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Congrats On Your Gains

Comment

Working...
                X