1" length & 1/2" circumference in 2 Months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1" length & 1/2" circumference in 2 Months

Started working on my physique a year ago and now I've decided to try to dedicate some time to building my penis as well. I'm going to put 6 months in to this regiment and we'll see what kind of real gains I get using the following routine. (I'll post pics in my profile each month with updated stats)

Daily routine (Mon & Thurs):
    - Static Penis Stretcher (45-60 min)
    - Rotating Stretch (5-10 min) then rest

- Clamping(10 min)

- Static Penis Stretcher (45-60 min)
    - Rotating Stretch (10-15 min)
    - Hot shower with jelqing (5-10 min)

Daily routine (Tues, Wed & Fri):
    - Static Penis Stretcher (60 min)

- Clamping(10 min)
    - Rotating Stretch (5-10 min)
    - Vacuum Pump Milking (30 min)
    - Hot shower with jelqing (5-10 min)

I'm not going to lie, IT'S WORK! But so far so good and I'm really looking forward to my 6 month results.

Starting Stats @ 8/1/2011:
    6.25" erect length (pubic bone measure)
    5.00" erect circumference

Results @ 8/28/2011:
    7.00" erect length (pubic bone measure)
    5.25-5.50" erect circumference

Results @ 9/24/2011:
    7.25" erect length (pubic bone measure)
    5.50-5.55" erect circumference

Hi Webdesigner, to PEGym

There's no hurry, enjoy the journey and stay safe. You only have one penis so treat him well.

Consider warming up with a rice sock or something for at least 5-10 minutes. I often warm up for 15 minutes and longer. You'll get a better stretch and prevent injuries.

Check out your intro message in your PEGym inbox for links to some great info.

Congrats on your gains, good luck and be careful

Comment

Welcome to the PE Gym. That looks like a hard core workout, be careful. You posted some great gains, congratulations. XitemeM has hit upon the heat suggestion, not a bad thought.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

You have gained an 1" in leangth and a half inch in girth in under 2 months?!
        Start: FL 5.1", BPEL 7.4", MEG 5"-5.25"
        Current: FL 5.25", BPEL 7.75", BPFSL 8.6", MEG 5.75"
        Goal: BPEL 9", MEG 6"

Comment

Nice gains, the routine looks good and a bit intense, I would pay close attention to your PIs. and as mentioned above arm ups are a great idea. Dont get discouraged if the gains slow down, the will or youll be6 inches longer in a year. Good luck with continued success.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I should probably have mentioned that I've been doing some PE on and off for years but really havent gotten into it seriously until 2 months ago. Trust me when I say I'm not nuts about yanking my chain until it breaks and take great care to observe my PI's. I have no pains, aches, bruising or blistering. Just like any workout, you work it till you feel you've had enough. My erections are rock hard (sometimes too hard) and it feels great! I do warm up but instead of using a heat pad or something similar, I just do 20-50 long full strokes to get the tissue loose and warmed up. Everyone's body is different and so far my regiment works for me. I'm in no hurry since I really was happy with what I had to start with. I figured since I work out in the gym all the time, why should my penis get left out. Thank you for the input though.. any criticism is good no matter what.

Comment

Welcome Webdesigner,

How have you found clamping so far - do you have any tips as I am building up to including clamping in my routine?

Would you credit clamping for the 1/2" girth gain?
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Now that i'm 2 months deep into PEing, theres one thing ive noticed as far. Just like with working out a muscle group at the gym, using multiple exersizes on one muscle group gives you the most benifit. Nobody goes to the gym to work out thier biceps and does 3 sets of preacher curls and goes home. I found that clamping and then going into pump milking with a jelq finish in a hot shower ROCKS. The clamping expands the tissue. Then pump milking massages the same areas keeping the tissue in "work out mode". Jelqing in a hot and humid environment gives you the expand/relax benefit. Keep in mind that the pump vacuum doesnt need to be huge and jelqing is not heavy but a smooth steady stroke. I cant say for sure if clamping on its own will get the results but using multiple methods in succession seems to work for me.

On a personal note: clamping scared the crap out of me at first cause you only need one second to pop a blood vessel and its over. Gotta really pay attention to your PI and be uber careful.

Comment

Holy crap, you've got some crazy gains. I'm thinking of doing something like this for my routine.
                  PEGym member by day, dating coach by night.
                  Current:
                  6.0 NBPEL x 5.0 MEG
                  Goal: 6.50 NBPEL x 5.25 MEG

Comment

Wow nice work! I don't get how people gain so freaking fast.
                    Start Feb 01 2011
                    NBPEL 6 2/16"
                    BPFSL ?
                    MEG 5.6ish"
                    BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                    NBPEL 7 3/8"
                    BPFSL 8 1/8"
                    MEG 6"
                    BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Makes me wanna keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by BBS View Post
                        Wow nice work! I don't get how people gain so freaking fast.
                        Your ⅝″ NBPEL gain is pretty decent though too. Was any of that fat pad reduction?

Comment

I'm starting to think that the 30 day gain was just a matter of stretching out existing tissue. My 60 day gain is much less dramatic from 30 but I'm in it for 6 months so we'll see how this really works.

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                            Your ⅝″ NBPEL gain is pretty decent though too. Was any of that fat pad reduction?
                            I've been in the gym for over a year now so i dont really have much fat to lose, so I'll say no to that one.

Comment

It's probably even more than that bone pressed too, because the exit point might have lowered somewhat. I think the BPEL:NBPEL ratio can increase with PE over time because of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X