Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope: It is all that I ask for brothers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope: It is all that I ask for brothers...

It is late tonight and I'm afraid this is not going to be a happy posting, so to those who are looking for that cheery can-do inspirational tale please look away now............However I think this is the most I will or have ever opened up in my entire life so the privilege is certainly there for your viewing pleasure. Here goes:

I had first grown up as quite a rotund child. Always picked on because of my weight and always feeling as though I was not born to be in this body. No hermaphroditic or sexual questioning tendencies here as I am quite happy to be a guy and am very secure with my sexuality but the few things I never was secure with were my weight and well... Is it not obvious why I am here?

So after a few years back I had lost a lot of weight at around 17 going from 235lbs to 180lbs in under 2 months and all for a girl (romanticism is a big part of me unfortunately as I never had a real relationship). I then had been astonished that my under 5 inch penis had grown to 5.5inches! I was enthralled and only wished to be all the man that I can be as I had so much love to give for some lucky girl out there.

As I had lost as much weight as safely/desirably possible for someone of my tall reasonably tall stature (6ft 2) I had realized this may be the end of the line for me... Until I found the miracle that is all of you.

So I had began my quest before I was 18 (big no-no I understand) and would browse your site for whatever I could find. I had begun my quest with Jelqing dry-style (somedays without warm-up) for up to 20 minutes. This had gone on for a few weeks on and off and though no results came (of course they wouldn't through my gross errors) but miraculously I had no injuries at all. So as the months passed I would incorporate warming up and only stuck with a routine of stretching, jelqing, kegels, and edging for at most 3 months if barely that (with improper technique mind you), and only succeeded in strengthening my penis which is not all a bad thing.
    I may have grown less than .25 inches both ways but I was never sure...

So through the discord of having two relationships end in being cheated on for guys who were better off in that department than I (one of them was 8.5 inches and you may be thinking "such B.S" but my ex measured something that was exactly that size and knew it without a ruler) I had made it my ambition to do whatever I could to be the man that I always sought to be. So through various months of continuing going down an on-and-off path of P.E, I had finally after my 19th birthday decided to sit down and make a routine that I would find success. For the past four months it was so:

2 on 1 off with starting at 4 sets of kegels starting at 50 up to 100 per day
    -Warm up: 15 minutes with a hot wash cloth (reheating in water every 5 min)
    -do 1 set of 5-way stretches in legs out sitting position on the bed (down, right, up, left, and out) for 30 seconds each stretch
    -circle stretches clockwise and counterclockwise 30 seconds each way
    -15 minutes of dry-jelqing up to 25 over the course of time
    -40 minutes edging to 50 overtime

-then after 2 months added 1 bundled stretch going clockwise
    -then added 1 more bundled stretch going counterclockwise (to go against my penile-oriented clockwise rotaion)
    -and finally a 7 minute warm down

I would never ejaculate after edging only once every two weeks or so.
    And only missed 6 days throughout these 3+ months

"So what?" You might ask.

Well now I am writing to you all that I have observed for months and have felt a brotherly bond from many of you, those whom I can even name without looking such as Pirate, Pegasus, Remek, JP, BigAl, Moxsum, Waylander, Batwoman, and all of the others that I have felt close with to simply say: I am lost and defeated...........

Yesterday I injured myself for the first time ever with a Hard-Flaccid and now cannot attain get a full erection. I have no scarring, no bruising that I can see, no real pain but I am distraught and am doing my best to recuperate from this with my stress-filled life.
    I try to be a genuinely good-person and if you ever met me in this life I am one of the few whom would give mine for yours...I truly mean that. I've lost a lot this past year and only pray to not lose anything else as I only give and have yet to receive.
    So this is my introduction to you all here. I am ready to for you as I have long but now thankfully awaited to know you. My name means "hope" in my native tongue, and now I hope this world will be kind to me. May all of your love find me well as mine would find each of you long before. Thank you for reading and God bless.
    Hoffnung
    Last edited by Hoffnung; 10-01-2011, 11:03 AM.
    Hope = "Hoffnung" und es bleibt bei mir.

Hello there.
    I'm sorry to hear your story.
    I'm currently going through the same thing having hard flaccid myself.
    Here are some good news for you: it can and will be cured!
    Go to the official hard flaccid website at forum.hardflaccid.org and you will find some answers.
    Good luck!
    Stats:
    5.25" BPEL
    4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
    4.75" MSEG
    5" BEG

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      I, too, am sorry for your troubles but I encourage you to do your research and take a long term perspective. It sounds like you have a bit of a history of making rash decisions and taking risks.
      Remember that most of us only have one penis at most and you should treat it with respect.
      Yarrr!
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Welcome to the PE Gym. That is quit the epistle that you wrote, sad and strangely filled with hope. It's always a bummer to see an injury in someones first post. You are but nineteen and will still have some natural penis growth. The trick for you is, going to keep it healthy and just help it along. Here is a link to Big Al injury post and has great information. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html
        The first thing you need to do is take a week or more break. You can keep up with the kegels and do some heat packing at least a few times a day.

Life is only a little about what you are handed. It is mostly about how you take it. I can clearly see that you have made some dramatic changes to improve yourself. Don't forget to work on your head to improve your out look on life. You still have great opportunities ahead of you.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Welcome to the gym, I woul dsay that maybe you should give it a rest and see if the condition heals itself with rest, I think as Pirate mentioned that taking along term aproach and some studying will helpyou alot. You have a long time ahead of you for Pe so while your letting your injury heal learn what you can.
          Good on you for dropping over 50 pounds, takes a lot of determination to accomplish that.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCash View Post
            Hello there.
            I'm sorry to hear your story.
            I'm currently going through the same thing having hard flaccid myself.
            Here are some good news for you: it can and will be cured!
            Go to the official hard flaccid website at forum.hardflaccid.org and you will find some answers.
            Good luck!
            Yes I browsed there already and I believe I saw your posts on here about your condition as well. I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you too. Normally I have quite a tough unit on account of all of the previous routines I did but sadly I am now sporting one of the mythical injuries.

I had some night-erections last night and although nowhere near as full as my former one,s I believe that is a good sign.

The way it happened with me was that I was stretching a bit too hard and then went on to Jelqing. I knew something was a bit wrong during jelqs as my penis was pretty firm to jelq at a low erection level so I stopped that and went on to edge. It only got to maybe 70% of an erection and after I stopped from noticing this the guy just shriveled into a really small hard flaccid state. I don't think I have any nerve damage as I can still feel pain if I lightly pinch the skin and so on but it's not really reassuring that I have this either...

Any personal advice?
            Is this your first HF? If so, how long do you anticipate it takes to heal? If after two weeks I may go see a urologist but it may be for the futility of hearing "There's nothing wrong with you son" as many of these asshats do from what I hear...

Thank you for reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
              Welcome aboard!
              I, too, am sorry for your troubles but I encourage you to do your research and take a long term perspective. It sounds like you have a bit of a history of making rash decisions and taking risks.
              Remember that most of us only have one penis at most and you should treat it with respect.
              Yarrr!
              So I am finally speaking with you Pirate. I have read much on what you post here and it is indeed in my perspective a bit of a personal honor to hear from you.
              This is very true.
              I fully believe that PE can work, even if I am a hard-gainer or was simply doing things wrong and I have seen the promised land.
              If I get through this...I will be more than willing to listen to as much as I can and possibly even be someone's apprentice on here if that would be allowed.

Thank you too for reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Unit View Post
                Welcome to the PE Gym. That is quit the epistle that you wrote, sad and strangely filled with hope. It's always a bummer to see an injury in someones first post. You are but nineteen and will still have some natural penis growth. The trick for you is, going to keep it healthy and just help it along. Here is a link to Big Al injury post and has great information. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html
                The first thing you need to do is take a week or more break. You can keep up with the kegels and do some heat packing at least a few times a day.

Life is only a little about what you are handed. It is mostly about how you take it. I can clearly see that you have made some dramatic changes to improve yourself. Don't forget to work on your head to improve your out look on life. You still have great opportunities ahead of you.
                Thanks Unit, while I did not list your name in my personal "eulogy" I recognize your avatar to the point that I know who you are.

I really don't want to be the guy who has this for years... That may kill me...
                I have since stopped my pe-routine and have been applying heat from a wash cloth for about 20 minutes up to three times a day. If I can recall there were several times in the past where I came close to having a HF but I stopped peing in the coming days because it just didn't feel right. Just my luck this time huh?

Your perspective is a great one and I have heard it from one of my closest friends... I am always striving to be so great that sometimes I don't know what it means to be great without striving.
                Many thanks for reading my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  Welcome to the gym, I woul dsay that maybe you should give it a rest and see if the condition heals itself with rest, I think as Pirate mentioned that taking along term aproach and some studying will helpyou alot. You have a long time ahead of you for Pe so while your letting your injury heal learn what you can.
                  Good on you for dropping over 50 pounds, takes a lot of determination to accomplish that.
                  I recognize you as well BigO.
                  It's seriously as though I know many of you in real-life from your writings I have encountered on here.
                  Rest and heat are my only options at this point. I also take many vitamins throughout the week such as fish-oil, Arginine, and L-Lysine to name a few so hopefully this will help.

I will keep you guys updated if you so wish. I am only saddened that it had to come to this for me reach out...

Thank you as well for reading.

Comment

Good luck and hope you do your best to rest and get rid of that hard flaccid.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                      Good luck and hope you do your best to rest and get rid of that hard flaccid.
                      Thank you Steve. I hope you never encounter such a thing in your PE career.

Comment

Game plan:

-Heat wrap several times everday for 20 minutes with hot washcloth
                        -No masturbation
                        -Try to take my mind off of things (no anxiety is important)
                        -Try to do kegels still...Good idea?
                        -Try to still exercise with weight lifting and cycling....Good idea?
                        -Take vitamins = Arginine, fish oil, L-Lysine and drink Green tea

As of now:
                        Firm flaccid, that can only attain partial erection with very firm/constricting feeling, no discoloration, veins slightly more pronounced, no nerve damage I can feel, and anxiety level quite high.

Any thoughts/tips?

Comment

Do a bit of research on Reverse Kegals. These have helped me to keep my penis relaxed throughout the day and I feel like it might help.
                          pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

I had a hard flaccid and it took me 4-5 months to heal completely. Hopefully catching it quickly means you'll get through it quicker. I would advise against masturbation/PE for at least a couple of weeks, at that point I started low-pressure pumping to promote bloodflow, which I felt helped me, but your results may vary. Definitely give it a rest and heat for awhile though.

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
                              Do a bit of research on Reverse Kegals. These have helped me to keep my penis relaxed throughout the day and I feel like it might help.
                              These are when you basically push your stomach out as though you were pushing out urine or attempting to pass gas yes?
                              Thank you for the reply pterodactyl... Truly helps

Comment

Working...
                              X