Some fast grow in one week(?) 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fast grow in one week(?) 2

So, I'm the banned guy with the account "zxcqwe". The moderator said that he banned me because of my age. But I mistaped the month cause I was trying to 'protect' my identity. Don't know why, but I'm quite dumb. I was born in 05/2*/1993, so I'm 18.

I have some quick questions:

Is it ok to masturbate after the exercises?

I do religiously the 90 days begginer routine (with some soft stretches during the day, while the pennis is relaxed, to keep it long)since last week and my pennis growed aproximatedly 0.17 inch. I was jelqing(I guess not that right, since I was doing some days of the week) by two weeks.
    I do 100-200 kegels a day and I discovered I was already doing kegels all my life during masturbation, haha my pennis always went wood hard with good health.

My long goal is 8x6 as everybody, but my short is 7x5.5 (especially with the girth)

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance. I really apreciated finding this site. Good and simple material, easy to understand

cheers

This is an adult site! When you signed up the first time you had to acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen. Hiding your identity on a penis forum by giving a false date of birth, give me a break. If you'll lie once why not twice? Your message is very hard to follow.

I'm going to up-hold the other moderators call and re-ban. Come back in two weeks.

Here is the take home message, be truthful and you're only "18" ? give yourself sometime to grow naturally.
    Unit
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Unit; 10-03-2011, 11:48 PM. Reason: update.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

See you later on naughty birthday boy

Another reason to wait until you're a bit older, is that starting PE when you're too young, you are in danger of developing an unhealthy mental obsession.

For me, even though there may have been some more nice ego stroking experiences if I'd been bigger when I was younger, being able to take this on board at a later stage when I've already done my time of dating and initial relationships and experiences, means PE can be more just for me. Which is cool because there's no pressure.

If I had the choice, I would have started sooner if I knew about it, but for my own mental health I'm glad it wasn't on the charts when I was 18. If you are getting into this at a younger age, be careful to take it with a grain of salt, stop to smell the roses, and remember the big picture. Also keep in mind that if you are doing this at a younger age, you have a lot more time on your hands and there really is no reason to hurry.

I know you're going to PE anyway, so good luck, and keep your head straight.

Comment

Working...
      X