My story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story

K first I have looked into this and have tried it a couple of times but really became skeptical due to posts on sites from supposed dr's saying this was bogus and there is no way you can increase your size. I actually want to give this a shot and really try and achieve some good results. I am looking for more girth and maybe a little length. Only problem I have is that I am not circumsized . I plan on getting it done soon but currently I am not. Reason I want more girth because I feel even being flaccid that there is not enough blood down there for some reason. I don't know if its me being uncircumcised or what but I feel like there is no life down there lol.. I am really seeking a miracle here and appreciate all the help I can get. Thank U.

Why would you want to circumcise yourself????

Comment

Hey man, I say go for the circumcision if that's what you want. Congratulations on finding this place...the exercises do work - give them a go yourself and find out. Just remember to be safe and take it slow at first.

Comment

Originally posted by better2012 View Post
        K first I have looked into this and have tried it a couple of times but really became skeptical due to posts on sites from supposed dr's saying this was bogus and there is no way you can increase your size. I actually want to give this a shot and really try and achieve some good results. I am looking for more girth and maybe a little length. Only problem I have is that I am not circumsized . I plan on getting it done soon but currently I am not. Reason I want more girth because I feel even being flaccid that there is not enough blood down there for some reason. I don't know if its me being uncircumcised or what but I feel like there is no life down there lol.. I am really seeking a miracle here and appreciate all the help I can get. Thank U.
        More then likely getting circumcised will cause you to lose girth. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
          More then likely getting circumcised will cause you to lose girth. sorry
          What is your reasoning behind this statement?

Comment

Working...
          X