Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifestyle Changes

Hey there, names Din.

I am an 18 year old high school graduate who is between high school and college, so I have a lot of free time for me. (And no job :/)

I've been trying to use this time as a lifestyle change for me, throughout HS I notice that I wasn't living healthy and I'm going to try and change that. I had been going to the gym and I will be starting to diet soon. And hopefully a better sleep schedule. (At 319 right now. Hoping to be around 270-280 at around April)

I haven't started training yet because first I found this website today, second I'm trying to understand the jargon of this whole thing and trying to find a good starting point guide. Third, I live with my parents, and I would really like for them to not figure out about this. I don't need that conversation, so I have to figure out a way to do the training without them or my brothers find out. The main issue is with warming up the groin before and after training. I suppose I can do it in the shower, but I'd prefer it in my room. Also, I don't really have an accurate measurement and I don't really know how I am suppose to properly measure my penis. (a ruler or something? And how about girth)

This really is more of a confidence boost for me, I am not a very confident person, be it my lack of social skills, or my weight which has plagued me all my life, my looks, or my size. I am a virgin, I don't plan to be all my life and I would rather avoid the embarrassment of being with someone and have a tiny penis. My size has never really prevented me from interacting with girls but I would like to avoid that at all cost.

Also, I pretty sure this wouldn't effect anything, but if I lost weight would that have any effect on the length of the penis? I just want to make sure.

I hope for the best.

Welcome! Yes losing weight(the fat pad above your penis) makes more of your penis show.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      Welcome! Yes losing weight(the fat pad above your penis) makes more of your penis show.
      Alright, thank you.

Comment

This should answer most of your questions man! Study up and welcome to the gym!

Raider

Comment

Where you are now is very similar to where I was coming out highschool 3 years ago (except for the virgin part) like you I was overweight(325lbs) at the time. I started to lose weight in about march of this year using p90x I've gone from 319(where you're at now) to 244(haven't weighed myself in a week). Here is some advice stay consistent with your nutrition losing weight is 20% working out and 80% nutrition, I'd say stick to a 190 - 230 g protein/ 142 g carbs/ and 42 g of fat diet this should help you shed excess fat and also try to get a good workout 6 days a week(something like crossfit, p90x, or TSC(heard this program is really goot)) and cardio should become your best friend if you want to shed the fat you need a lot of cardio. If you lift weights stick to 12-15 reps of manageable weight for now at this point you don't want to bulk up and try to drink about 13-15 cups of water a day(I carry around a 1.5 liter bottle with me which is about 6 cups) and cut out ALL SODA and JUICE stick to drinking tea with a table spoon of honey. As for PE try the JP90 routine(I haven't personally tried it but I heard it's a good introduction for beginners) and I also have a fat pad, when I started PE I weighed about 272lb had a 2.7 inch fat pad(maybe a little more than that) so don't base your gains solely on looks but on your measurements.

Here are some measuring tips
          Length: Holding the penis so that it points directly away from your body, press one end of the ruler against your pelvic bone (directly above your penis) and then take the measurement(press down through the fat pad to get to the pubic bone The difference is between the usable length and what you would have if you were slim)

Girth:Now take a strip of paper(or measuring tape) and wrap it around your penis, about half way along the shaft. Mark the paper where it crosses, then remove it and measure the distance. This will be the girth (or circumference).
          Doing a measurement for the girth of the head, might also be useful.

Hey man I wish the best for you on this journey you're embarking on you can message me if you need any other information and don't measure too often try to stick to measuring once every other week.
          The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice
          August 1 2011- BPEL 7.2in EG 5.5in
          November 5 2011- BPEL 8.2-8.3in EG 5.97-6in
          December 3 2011- BPEL 8.7in MSEG 6.0in BEG 6.1in
          April 7 2012 - BPEL 9.2in MSEG 6.4in BEG 6.6in
          June 18 2012 - BPEL 9.5in EG 6.8in
          March 21 2013 - BPEL 8.5-8.8in EG 6.1in

Comment

Working...
          X