Average new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average new guy

I have looked into Jelqing before and even tried it a bit here and there. Glad to find this support, and something more than just how to!
    I'm 48 but with the healthy body of a 35 yo. And work out regularly, But I believe my penis has gotten smaller since my 20's. I remember being 6.5 now only 6.
    Is this normal part of aging? I want to reverse this as well as achieve great girth for my wife.

I thought mine was shrinking also because it just doesn't look as long as it used to. What has actually happened is I had picked up some weight over the years, the fat pad has grown and that is why it looks smaller. Unless your having some EQ issues I cant see it actually shrinking. Measure BP that way an increase in fat pad wont distort your actual measurements.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Good luck and welcome Jack!
      November 22, 2011
      BPEL - 7.1"
      EG - 5.5"
      Goal
      BPEL - 8"
      EG - 6.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...keybs-log.html

Comment

Welcome aboard, shipmate!
        Yarrr!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

to PEgym jackharder.

You can loose smooth muscle mass in the penis as you get older, but PEing can reverse that and give you the healthy cock of a younger man.

Start here =)

Good luck with your goals.

Comment

I noticed the same thing over the years, not a lot but still some loss and you can easily get it back. I think you have made a great choice to join up. Welcome and good luck.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Jackharder View Post
              I have looked into Jelqing before and even tried it a bit here and there. Glad to find this support, and something more than just how to!
              I'm 48 but with the healthy body of a 35 yo. And work out regularly, But I believe my penis has gotten smaller since my 20's. I remember being 6.5 now only 6.
              Is this normal part of aging? I want to reverse this as well as achieve great girth for my wife.
              Your penis does not naturally shrink, but it can look that way due to fat, more abdominal muscle or lower erection level.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
              X