Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PE. Newbie got a few questions for anyone who can help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE. Newbie got a few questions for anyone who can help.

Hey guys.
    I have been following this site for a few weeks now.. and decided to sign up today as i have a few questions.
    Id just like to start by saying what a great job a lot of you guys have done on here, Ive already learnt a few Techniques so thankyou for that.
    But there are a few things im unsure of, and would be greatly appreciative if anyone/people could help.

Basically i have suffered from PE for almost as long as i can remember, im 28 now and still havent managed to overcome it,
    I thought it would pass with age...... i was wrong!
    Im pretty succesfull with the ladies, (dont want to sound big headed), and get offers all the time, rarely does a week pass when i dont have the chance to sleep with a different lady/ladies.
    But because i have PE i always tend to shy away from it, or avoid it completely as im too fearful of the embarrassment that would occur if i "cum too quick".
    This is frustrating me greatly because ive missed out on a hell of a lot of sex, and beautiful women over the years, and also effects my confidence as a whole, so ive decided that its time i did something about this, as my life would be greatly improved if i could just overcome my problem.. in fact my life would be Amazing!

Ive decided that im going to start edging.. and ballooning, to try and train my body to last longer. (i think i may have trained it to cum quick due to trying to climax too fast as a teenager during masterbation, so im trying to reverse this.)

What id like to know is....

How many times a week/day should i edge/balloon?
    How long should i edge/ballon for (minutes per session + duration of entire develpment plan)?

Also ive read mixed reviews about kegels and reverse kegels, some people sat they are a MUST... others say AVOID doing them as they have in fact made the condition worse.
    What are everyones opinions on this?
    To kegel or not to kegel?

Any other tips anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Thankyou in advance to anyone who takes the time to reply to this thread.
    I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

(when i masterbate i can ejaculate in anything from 30 seconds to 3 minutes, when having sex i usually last around the same duration, it varies from anything from 30 seconds to 3 minutes id say.. on the odd occasion i last longer.)

Welcome to the PE Gym. I'm going to start you with a thread link about PE. https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...treatment.html
    Some other useful links: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ing-101-a.html and https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ing-101-a.html,
    Be encourage, many people have reported great success with PE. Spend some quality time Reading through the Premature Ejaculation Forum, you'll find a fair amount of information that folks have posted on what is working for them.

As this is your first post I'm moving your thread to the Introduction Forum.
    Unit
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Unit; 11-01-2011, 04:29 AM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Welcome, PETrainee. Edging sessions should last as long as possible. But like all of p.e., you build up slowly. Kegel as often as you can, and don't forget about the
      basic jelq. It is the cornerstone of all p.e., and wet jelqing/kegeling will improve your EQ and help you to last much longer.

Comment

UNIT and GOING411by7.. Thankyou very much for your hasty replies.
        My apologies if i posted in the wrong section.

I shall search through the forum again now.. ive been through a few times and couldnt find the answer to a question i need.

How many times a day/week should i exercise, I.E. Edge/Baloon?

i shall now incorporae jelqing into my routine as well, ive done that in the past so i know how to do it, thankyou for that advice.
        Its the duration, and number of exercises a week im unsure of.

Again, Thankyou deeply for your help guys.

Comment

Pick a beginner routine and start both slowly. As far as myself a few days a week to start with. For PE consider starting with just edging, starting with a goal some were between five and ten minutes at the beginning. Concentrate on your levels of arousal and work up slowly. The Importance of Stamina Work I'm still a big fan of kegeling just don't go overboard.
          Unit
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Unit; 11-01-2011, 05:51 AM.
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Thankyou Unit..
            Ive already started edging, ive been edging for half an hour a day.. if one a day isnt too much, ill stick to that.
            Im going to do jelqing in the shower also.. every other day, a day of rest inbetween.. the warmth of the water should help.

Kegels every other day too. Small reps as it feels oddly uncomfortable to me.

Again, thanks guys, youve helped me tonnes already.

Comment

Working...
            X