Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello,
    started this today as I wanted a body change, im not an unfit lad but the past 3 year I have lost all confidence with in my self so start going gym and working out . I though while im at it ill do this work out as well. my not a big lad and could do with a little bust down stairs I am around 3.5 - 4 inches fl and average 6 el would love this bigger so hear goes wish me luck,
    any advice would be nice , I am still reading up and like the storeys

question : after jelqing should my penis feel not pain but worked out ??? to no that I am doing it correctly? and what about sex is it best to wait a day after jelqing ,??

thanks

will be updating weekly

1 november day one -

Welcome, stussy!

Answer: Not really, maybe some fatique but that is it. If it is you are jelging with too much tension on the shaft. The tension should be light like stroking a egg shell. You need only enough in the stroke to minutely increase the normal capacity and no more causing very small tears which you can't feel (but your brain knows and the body too). A good erection level for this is about 30-60%. After a while of this tearing, your body will not only heal the tissues but start adding to the tissues to compensate. That is how you gain. If you overdo it, you can hurt your penis, cause red-spots(burst capillaries), cause venal leaks (burst vein), etc... So, bro, be careful and study all of PE and start of with JP's 90 day which you can find in the Beginner's Forum page. A broken penis takes longer to heal with not much to show for it and stopping you from your quest until healed.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I'm also starting a new workout and a new PE workout. Goodluck! I just posted as well first time here
      11/7/2011 (day one)
      Nbpel: 6.25" (6 & 1/4")
      bpel: 6 & 7/8"(dam near 7!!!)
      EG: 5 in. MEG & 5.25 BEG
      bpfls: 7.2"
      nbpfl: 3.38 in

Short term goals:
      Longer flaccid: 5 - 6 in
      Bpel: 7.5
      Nbpel: 6.75
      Eg: 5.3 MEG & 5.5 BEG

Long term goal:
      Nbpel 7.5 x 5.5 OR... 8 x 6
      and nbpfl: 6.5

Comment

Hey Stussy if you need confidence I have enough for both of us. How about I trade you some of my confidenc for some cookies. Good deal?
        Now let me welcome you to the gym.You have been given some good advice so take it. Please go on over to the beginners section and read the safety first thread and then get started on the 90 day workout. If you have any questions we're all here foryou. Now about those cookies....!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Hey Stussy if you need confidence I have enough for both of us. How about I trade you some of my confidenc for some cookies. Good deal?
          Now let me welcome you to the gym.You have been given some good advice so take it. Please go on over to the beginners section and read the safety first thread and then get started on the 90 day workout. If you have any questions we're all here foryou. Now about those cookies....!
          well i am chef ... so DEAL .

CHEERS guys , thanks for the advice ill be in touch!

Comment

welcome to the gym stussy and good luck
            "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Originally posted by stussy View Post
              well i am chef ... so DEAL .

CHEERS guys , thanks for the advice ill be in touch!
              Welcome to the gym my good man I'm trying to lose a lot of weight here, got any tips for me?

07/25/2011
              BPEL 8.5"
              NPBEL 6.5"
              EG 5.49"
              Goal 09/27/2011
              BPEL 8.5"
              NBPEL 7"
              EG 5.6
              Current as of 09/27/2011
              BPEL 8.66" 22cm
              NBPEL 6.3" :(
              EG 5.65 =)
              New Goal 12/31/2011
              BPEL 8.66"
              NBPEL 7" let's try again
              EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by MurphKitty View Post
                Welcome to the gym my good man I'm trying to lose a lot of weight here, got any tips for me?
                its not how much you eat but what you eat . and what you cook in, try to stay away from oil do a lot of poaching and over baking .... like jacket potatoe with garlic poached chicken ect ...

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                  welcome to the gym stussy and good luck
                  cheers pal

Comment

Working...
                  X