Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vengance shall be mine muahahahaaa

Whats up,

So I was a late bloomer, I didnt start having sex until my freshmen year of college when I was 19 (sad I know). From my perspective though, the reason for this is and always has been the fact that I am self conscious about the size of my wang. The girl I first slept with and dated for 2 years after consistently told me throughout our entire relationship -- "your not small your dick is the perfect fit for me" ... yeah that bullshit... Needless to say, I never really believed her and continued to secretly be self conscious. Then something happened that made me decide to finally get up and do something about it. My girlfriend and I started having issues (non-sex-related) so after 2 years of being "in love" with each other we decided to end it. I was pretty devestated but I would have gotten over it eventually, but then she did something that really pissed me off: less than 3 days after we broke up she went out, met a new guy, slept with him, and started dating a week later

It seems to me that after 2 years it should have taken a little longer than that...

So what I want to do -- what finally got me motivated to start doing this PE is simply because before I graduate, I want to nail her one last time and absolutely wreck that pussy for revenge

Ok, that sounds pretty harsh, I know, but the truth is that the real reason I want to do this is because I have wanted to for a long time and now that I am single, I actually have time to do it. It is really a matter of of improving my confidence in myself... revenge would just be a bonus. lol

So, I started doing this a month ago and I was at about 5.75 L and 4.75 G, but I was very shocked at how fast the initial gains came because after only 3 weeks I had already gained to about 6.00 L and 5.00 G... Obviously, that's not where I would like to be, but I was not expecting to make it that far, that fast. So, I am happy so far.

Long term goals: I would like to be somewhere in the ball park of 7.75 L and 5.75 G (or until I make some girl gasp when she sees it lol), but I know that is a long way off. I would like to be about half way there by July if possible, but I am not expecting to be. So I guess we will see what happens.

Anyway that's pretty much my story... I am really glad I found this forum

P.S.

... Boo-Yah!

Welcome to the PEGym. Good luck with that pussy wrecker of yours.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

I'm gonna teach you how to dunk so you can wreck it with style !
      It' gonna be like AND CANDYMAN DOED THE REVERSE JAM!!! And
      LeBron traveled again xD
      Don't think about it, do it!

Comment

Hi CandyMan20, it's good that you've seen that increase so far and good luck for more to come. Stay patient and dedicated. And if you get your pussy revenge, don't fall for her again or you'll wreck yourself
        Welcome to PEGym.

Comment

Working...
        X