Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average Dick Want To Be "Big"

Hey all!
    Ive read alot of stories on google about jelqing & i want to give it a shot, i have nothing to lose and a lot to gain :-)
    okay i hear jelqing increases girth and length i need both!!
    i have about a 7 Inch erected/ 5 girth
    i want to become 8 inches or even 8.5- 9 in length
    & girth 5.5 - 7
    do you think this is possible if not please let me know ?
    Also i would like to know if jelqing helps out flaccid size also because i can get pretty tiny flaccid :-/

as far as jelqing goes i know pretty much the basics "warm up, jelq, warm down.
    what should i use ? Lube, Lotion, oil, whats best?
    Should i do some stretching also & whats your durations ?
    please get back at me i have faith in having a big dick for my wife :-)

i posted a picture of me hard & me flaccid
    do i have a chance at my goals ?
    Attached Files
    Staring measurements
    7 inches 5.3 girth Erected
    3-4 inches flaccid

Goals
    8-9 inches 5-6.5 girth erected
    5-6 inches Flaccid

First off, Welcome to the Gym!

Second, average length is around 5.5" - 5.75". In that regard, know that you are above average...way above average. Be proud and to start to recognize that you're already "big" (I hope your wife realizes that). You got stats A LOT of us wish we had!!!!!!!

Third, it is possible for you to gain 1" - 2", if you are diligent, dedicated, and PATIENT. Most guys here start with JPs 90 routine (you can search for it in the google search bar on the forum homepage). Most guys report a bigger flaccid just from doing PE exercises. Some guys use oil, some lotion, some lube...try it out and see what you like.

G'luck!
    STATS:
    Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
    BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
    :rolleyes:

Comment

That's a great flaccid hang. Our stats are close but I too am looking to increase flaccid.
      11/7/2011 (day one)
      Nbpel: 6.25" (6 & 1/4")
      bpel: 6 & 7/8"(dam near 7!!!)
      EG: 5 in. MEG & 5.25 BEG
      bpfls: 7.2"
      nbpfl: 3.38 in

Short term goals:
      Longer flaccid: 5 - 6 in
      Bpel: 7.5
      Nbpel: 6.75
      Eg: 5.3 MEG & 5.5 BEG

Long term goal:
      Nbpel 7.5 x 5.5 OR... 8 x 6
      and nbpfl: 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by JonasKay View Post
        First off, Welcome to the Gym!

Second, average length is around 5.5" - 5.75". In that regard, know that you are above average...way above average. Be proud and to start to recognize that you're already "big" (I hope your wife realizes that). You got stats A LOT of us wish we had!!!!!!!

Third, it is possible for you to gain 1" - 2", if you are diligent, dedicated, and PATIENT. Most guys here start with JPs 90 routine (you can search for it in the google search bar on the forum homepage). Most guys report a bigger flaccid just from doing PE exercises. Some guys use oil, some lotion, some lube...try it out and see what you like.

G'luck!
        Welcome to the PEGym. Yes, I very much agree with JonesKay. Start with JP's 90 day routine. Also nice piece of work man. Happy PEing
        "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Working...
        X