Ready to get to it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to get to it!

Hey, my name's Kevin, and I've decided that I've curiously lurked through PE forums without taking action for too long. See, last time I seriously considered PE was, huh, probably August... had I really gotten to it at that point, I might have even reached my short term goals by now! Or, more likely, be at least well on my way. I'll throw the truth out there right now: I'm a virgin. (Not destined to remain one... call me unlucky?) From my PE, I want to impress women and be content down south personally.

Here's what I'm currently working with and what I'm vying toward:
    11/23/11:
    BEG: ~5.0
    MSEG: ~4.7
    BPEL: ~6.6
    NBPEL: ~6.1

SHORTish TERM GOAL:
    MSEG: 5.0
    NBPEL: 6.4

LONG TERM GOAL:
    MSEG: 5.5
    NBPEL: 7.0
    Pass the toilet roll test

Reasonable goals, I think, but definitely not ones that are going to come without consistent effort. I'm mostly concerned about my girth; I'm a bit below average in that respect, and I've heard women prefer it to length anyway. Truthfully, I wouldn't even mind much if I got hardly any length out of PE-- I'm lucky to have a length that I'm ok with-- I just figure it will be a byproduct.

A few things I'm wondering: In terms of PE, are there any girth exercises I can already incorporate as a newbie? And, in terms of sex life, guys with similar girths to mine, do you/r partner find your girth to be insufficient? I'm just nervous it won't be able to please a girl enough. Lastly, how often should I remeasure?
    Last edited by expc; 11-24-2011, 12:46 AM.
    expc's Progress Log
    ONE MONTH:
    BPEL: 7.0 (+0.3)
    NBPEL: 6.275 (+0.175)
    BEG: 4.9 (+/-0.0)
    MEG: 4.625 (+/-0.0)
Working...
X