Totally Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally Lost

Hi Everyone First of all thanks for accepting me in your community beforehand. This community is an epic win

I am in my mid 20s and my stats are 6.3" in length and 5.1" in girth. I am totally lost in PE. My target is 8.3" in length and 6.5" in girth.

I have read about pills, pumps, exercises... I am not sure what would be the best way. I have seen that many of the members want to or achieved much more than 2" in length and 1.4" in girth.

First of all I dont want to risk my future sex life. I mean nothing that will cause dysfunction in the future.
    Of course I would like the fastest way but health comes first. I would like to be able to have good sex as long as possible coz Sex is the best Hobby for me. So please let me know how long would you reckon it would take.

I have some erection problems as well. I have countless erections but those mostly dont last long. Most of the time I finish sex because of erection loss before I ejaculate.
    I read about L-ARGININE. If you know more natural supplements please write down. However, as these wont come with prescription I really would like to know how often I should use these supplements.

I am waiting your welcomes.

Thank you very much and It feels good be in a community.

Finally whoever, created a free community like this is a cool guy and I salute him and all the other members of this community.
    I cannot wait to hear from people who already have been down that road and If you are a new member like me dont just read and leave say Hi it is nice

First off I hate smiley faces.
    Second never use the word "fast" in regards to pe or I will change those smiley faces into frowns.
    Next; go on over to the beginners section, read the safety first thread and then read and understand the 90 day beginners workout.
    After that start to work. Please remember what the word "gentle" means.
    Now some really nice guys will probabl ycome and welcome you so stay tuned for that. I'm off to other parts of the forum unless you have any cookies to spare. Well do you?
    Oh one more thing. You said you were lost? I would consider asking for a gps for xmas. Remember that Santa is watching! ( oh welcome to the gym. I forgot)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Second never use the word "fast" in regards to pe or I will change those smiley faces into frowns.
      Next; go on over to the beginners section, read the safety first thread and then read and understand the 90 day beginners workout.
      Now some really nice guys will probabl ycome and welcome you so stay tuned for that. I'm off to other parts of the forum unless you have any cookies to spare. Well do you?
      Oh one more thing. You said you were lost? I would consider asking for a gps for xmas. Remember that Santa is watching! ( oh welcome to the gym. I forgot)
      I would listen to what he is saying it is very good info. Also Welcome to the PEGym and learn all you can on this forum. Happy PEing and NEVER forget to warm UP. ^_^
      "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Oh yes ! CUSP usually puts his points across in a humerous but wise way, definately listen to him.
        BTW
        Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
        Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
        Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Welcome aboard!
          Yarrr!
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I already read the 90 days beginners workout.. Safety first is useful and the rest of your message is simply useless.. I love smiley faces and I dont mind what you change them into and with Cookies you are 100% in a different parallel.. LOT is not very easy to determine It would be good if I can find a thread that explains LOT more in detail. It looks like the starting point so getting it wrong would make the exercises useless too.

Btw I already asked for a car for xmas but gps is def a good idea for the next one

Comment

Well if you behave and do your pe well Santa may just bring you what you wish?
              Now as for my post being useless, well I do have feelings, which are now hurt, but it was a bit entertaining don't you think?
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well if you behave and do your pe well Santa may just bring you what you wish?
                Now as for my post being useless, well I do have feelings, which are now hurt, but it was a bit entertaining don't you think?
                Definitely entertaining and yes I would prefer my target over a car so gps will have to wait until 2014

Thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                X