Greetings PE'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings PE'ers

Hello and thanks for reading. I've been greatly interested in PE for years and have tried jelqing and using an extender but was inconsistent and had minimal gains. I now have a job where I'm away from home for months at a time and more privacy, and want to get serious about a program. I'm actually about to go home for a month on vacation, but when I return I want to start a hanging routine possibly supplemented with an extender. By the way, I tried several different extenders and really like the Male Edge products...although I'm interested in the X4 as well. I should be able to get in 8-10 hours of hanging each week. Any suggestions or stories of hanging success would be welcomed. I am happy with my girth but would love to gain an inch or two in length. I know it will take dedication and effort and I'm hoping that joining this forum will help keep me focused and consistent.

I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen have ever had laser hair removal? You know...on your balls, penis, etc. I've been shaving forever and am tired of the stubble and itching that goes with it. I'm going for my first laser session in a couple of weeks and am curious if anyone else has tried it...?

Have a great weekend!

Welcome to the gym. Heres a great way to start off. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    Dont use hair remover on your junk, you will regret it. Stay safe and good luck, nice to have you aboard.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi cabela, welcome to the Gym

Hanging is an advanced PE exercise, and even though you've been doing PE for years, the inconsitency may still mean you're not ideally conditioned yet. I agree with BigO that you should go for JP's routine, and then you could start looking into hanging. That will give you plenty of time to read up on best practices here as well. We have a few guys here though getting results from extending alone, so yes this is another option.

A friend of mine has laser hair removal on the fluffy hair on his face and it worked very well. Just remember when the 70's look for pubes comes back in fashion you'll be out of luck

Good luck with your goals.

Comment

Thanks Xitemem! I appreciate the feedback and plan to start with the beginner routine. Regarding the laser treatment...lol I don't think I'll ever want a big 70's bush. I do plan to leave some in the pube area anyways. My main reason for considering the laser hair treatment is to remove it all from my shaft. I get stubble about an inch or so up from the base and it gets irritated after sex or masturbating. And I just like the look and feel of having it smooth. Thanks again and good luck to you as well.

Comment

Welcome! Oh god I hope 70's bush never comes back...

Comment

Working...
          X