I'm new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new!

Hi there! Well, as my username suggests, I'm new to this... Well, I'm not completely new to PE, some Jelqs and stretches here and there, but I thought it was time to stick to a routine So here's to a happy new year and new friends!
    "You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless. You gotta hope even more. And cover your ears and go, 'blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." -- Phillip J. Fry

Welcome Noobie.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Welcome!
      Most people start out on the JP90 routine and then intensify from there. Depending on the fitness of your penis and prior exposure to PE, you may even be able to add some extra exercises for variety.

There's lots of good conversations here at the gym- join in! Getting involved is not only entertaining at least, it also helps keep you motivated!

Good luck!
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

welcome to the PEGym learn and have fun. Although most of all gain BIG.
        "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

You're from Frisco? Okay if you voted for Nancy Pelosi I'm throwing you out. Nah I'm just kidding. Welcome. ( you really didn't vote for her did you?)
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome! Happy New Year to you. I've found this site to be very helpful in staying motivated...good luck
            RickHeeze
            Started Dec 5, 2011 BPEL: 6.3~6.5, EG: 5.3~5.5
            Jan 16 2011: BPEL 6.75 (+.25), EG: 5.5

3 month goal = BPEL 7 X 5.5
            6 month goal = BPEL 7.25 X 5.6
            1 year goal = BPEL 7.5 X 5.75
            Goal BPEL: 8.0, EG 6.0

Comment

Working...
            X