Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hi, and starting out.

Hey y'all,

My user name is Triggerfish. I am new to PE and have been checking out the site for about two weeks now. A little about myself. I have been married for 11 years now and have three kids. I am a average American male. I am a "mutt" from Italian decent with some German and Native American tossed in. I must say that there is a stereotype about being of Italian decent... I am 5'11" tall, have a 34" waist and weight 165 pounds and 13% body fat. I have a size ten shoe and have a active life style. I guess none of that was really necessary, but felt it would help y'all understand that I am what I would consider "average" My BPFSL is 5" and FG is 3.75". My LOT is SD, no real surprise there I am sure and have come to find out in my reading of post. I have been doing the JP90 for about two weeks now. I must say that I am already noticing some benefits already. In the past I seemed to always be turtled up, well not since I started PE. I can honestly say that I have only turtled when it is really cold outside. My penis seems to always be in a downward hang and the times that it has not been with a few "heli" swings things improve. I am a realist and know this will take some time to reach the goal of being 7.5" BPEL and have an EG of 5.5". But again I have also noticed some slight improvements there as well. Thanks to all who have gone before me and sought a natural way to improve their penis health and have freely been willing to share here. Any tips, questions or advice are welcome.
    Started PE Dec.10th 2011

BPFSL 5"
    FG 3.75"

Welcome! You're going to like it here. Thats awesome you're already noticing a difference with your unit, Id say finish up the JP90 and try not to over do it.

Id suggest getting some solid starting stats of your unit so you can track your progress. Also, take some pictures so you can actually see the progress you've made.

Good luck man!

Comment

c-van thanks for the advice.
      Started PE Dec.10th 2011

BPFSL 5"
      FG 3.75"

Comment

Working...
      X