Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my girlfriend is a sizequeen but i got PE! my story

Hi my name is Ian and this is my story

I started off 7x5 and I never had a problem with my size till I started dating my girlfriend. No need to go into the backround info on how i found out but I soon learned she is a sizequeen when it comes too girth. I felt horrible about myself. She suspected me of cheating with a girl i use to have sex with so one day she went on to my facebook found some ims the girl sent me recently saying how she misses my cock and how it was the perfect size for her. So my girlfriend started giving me "compliments" like "i like that your cocks not too skinny" and "im glad you don't have a chode". Made me feel even worse than before... I thought there was nothing I could do... but then i found this site and started the jp 90 program. I havent seen my girlfriend since before winter break and have grown 1/4 of an inch in girth over break. Cant wait to try it out on her in a couple weeks haha

im glad I found this site it has been so helpful. Been doing jp 90 for nearly 3 weeks and I have gained 1/4 of inch in girth. It seems unreal but its true. I measured 4 seperate times today and keep getting the same measurment. a mid girth of 5 1/4. I cant believe it. Im so happy I found this forum.

Congrats so far and good luck with your future gains!
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

How is your girlfriend a sizequeen? She was giving you compliments sort of.. I don't get it.

Comment

she prefers a man with girth much larger than average Thats hows she is a sizequeen. Are you asking how i know this? I know in her mind she was giving me compliments but like you said they were compliments "sort of".

Comment

Yes, she puts awareness on your penis size. Like saying "It's a good thing you have an average penis" I get it now. Still I wouldn't call her a TOTAL sizequeen. It's not like she dumped you or cheated on you for a guy with a bigger penis.

Comment

Honestly, I would never stick with a girl that made me feel inadequate about my size whether it be directly or indirectly. It is just a form of manipulation to try and give her the upper hand in the relationship and I don't like games like that. I would never expect a girl to stick around with me if I was making her feel insecure about her body or something like that.

Having said that, it's unclear if that was her intention her. It was probably pretty dependent on the tone of her voice and how she usually acts.
            Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
            Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
            My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

These are some great gains for only 3 weeks of pe
              Do you actually see those gains of 0.25" or did you only notice by measuring?
              Keep it up!
              Lvl1 : BPEL 6,70" | EG 4,85"| EQ: 6-7 (current)
              Lvl16:BPEL 7,50" | EG 5,25"| EQ:8-9 (mid term)
              Lvl36:BPEL 8,00" | EG 5,75"| EQ:9-10 (long term)

Comment

Sounds like your gf could benifit from kegels ,lots of info on them onsite.

Comment

Flawlesss Victory

Finish HER!
                  Be chill and Become A Cloud. Then every thing shall fall into place

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Comment

I did not notice it by just looking at it but it felt heavier haha so i measured. wanted to hold out till the full 90 days to measure but o well happy with what i found

Comment

Still curious about the size queen part, maybe she said she likes your dick since its not skinny, maybe because shes been with a skinny guy or one of her freinds complains anout a boyfreind witha skinny dick, sounds like she just likes your dick.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        Still curious about the size queen part, maybe she said she likes your dick since its not skinny, maybe because shes been with a skinny guy or one of her freinds complains anout a boyfreind witha skinny dick, sounds like she just likes your dick.
                        Her compliments have nothing to do with her being a size queen. I know she is a size queen because ive been friends with her for 3 years before dating and ive heard her have drunken convos with her girlfriends and just things she has said to me prior to dating me. I mean shes not a full out sizequeen she just prefers way larger than avg in girth. This all is irrelevant I just made this post to introduce myself and share my motivation/tell of my sucess so far thanks to this forum

Comment

Originally posted by thatnewnew View Post
                          Her compliments have nothing to do with her being a size queen. I know she is a size queen because ive been friends with her for 3 years before dating and ive heard her have drunken convos with her girlfriends and just things she has said to me prior to dating me. I mean shes not a full out sizequeen she just prefers way larger than avg in girth. This all is irrelevant I just made this post to introduce myself and share my motivation/tell of my sucess so far thanks to this forum
                          Yeah, but with the title being "my girlfriend is a sizequeen" the main topic will keep going to that haha.
                          Oh well, congrats on your gains and keep going!

Comment

haha very true very true. thankyou

Comment

I don't give a fuck how hot or cool she it. This sounds like a very insecure little girl who thinks that a massive penis is the only factor contributing to good sex. Sure, we have a preferences but it doesn't mean we together can't 'work' around them. Next please.

Reminds me of reading this book (Female Ejaculation by Somraj), where the author discusses the notion that most women in today's society have had so many (bad) ONSs or sexual relationships where the guy didn't give a shit aobut her pleasure that the only thing the girl had going on was in fact, penis size. Almost 'desensitized', not being able to truly appreciate the tender light touch of even a finger on the vaginal opening, they need bigger, harder,faster etc. but all that happens in the end is that the get even more out of touch with their body.

The author then talks about how women (and men too btw!) can get 'reconnected' with all the sensations in order to achieve intense squirting orgasms.
                              Last edited by Zubbie; 01-13-2012, 05:55 AM.
                              Starting size (20-09-2011)
                              6.3 BPEL 4.7EG
                              Current size (06-12-2011):
                              6.7 BPEL 4.8EG (+.4" EL / +.1" EG)
                              Intermediate Goal (deadline 31-2012):
                              7BPEL 5.5EG (+.7"EL / +.8" EG)
                              Ultimate Goal (deadline 31-2015):
                              8BPEL 5,5+ EG (+1.7"EL / +.8"EG)

Comment

Working...
                              X