Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there...

Greetings...

I stumbled onto this site a couple of weeks ago and have found myself returning quite regularly. I am impressed with the amount of information and support available here. My goals are to correct a curve and to increase my length & girth. I will be taking the initial measurements soon and will come up with specific goals. Stop #1...the Beginner's Forum!

rickster

Welcome, read read read!

Comment

Did you actually stumble? Did you fall as well? If you did I hope you didn't hurt yourself but I bet you it looked funny. Be that as it may ( I love that expression) welcome to the Gym. Have fun, ask questions, and goof around a bit. I do! ( bet you couldn't tell!)
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Welcome aboard....
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Good luck on your gains. Stay consistent. Welcome to the Gym.

Comment

Hey bro what type of curve do you have, to the side or an upward one? I only ask because I swear by an upward curve! My girl friend loves mine hehe. Infact I have put an exercise into my routine to make it more pronounced

By the way welcome rickster and good luck boi!!
              2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
              7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
              21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
              1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by gymboi4eva View Post
                Hey bro what type of curve do you have, to the side or an upward one? I only ask because I swear by an upward curve! My girl friend loves mine hehe. Infact I have put an exercise into my routine to make it more pronounced

By the way welcome rickster and good luck boi!!
                Thanks gymboi...it curves a bit too much to the left and a bit upwards. I like the upward curve, but would like to straighten out the bend to the left a bit. Let me know more about your routine to make it more pronounced...

rickster

Comment

Welcome to the gym, stay safe and learn as much as you can. Best of luck on your journey!
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hello this is cool! Lots of information to assist.

Comment

Originally posted by rickster View Post
                      Thanks gymboi...it curves a bit too much to the left and a bit upwards. I like the upward curve, but would like to straighten out the bend to the left a bit. Let me know more about your routine to make it more pronounced...

rickster
                      Upward curve.

I was unwittingly doing these from when i began PE and only recently realised. I do most of my modified JP90 routine sitting or lying down (i didn't want to stand for hours), so when i jelq its quite hard to do it straight out (without getting tired) as they tell you to. What i ended up doing was jelqing out a bit, up and back towards myself in one movement. As soon as i realised what i was doing i focused more on these and started doing a curling jelq.

Before i started PE i had a slight upward curve and now it is definitely more pronounced. i love it.
                      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                      X