Newbie here, having great results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here, having great results

So I've lurked around the forum for quite a while reading a lot and doing research for general penis health and growth. I'm 3 weeks through JP's 90-day program and so far my "best friend" has really shown positive results. My eq has been through the roof and my sex life has seen great improvements. Along with the JP90 routine I've been doing some kegel and reverse kegel routines and I ust say that the reverse kegels have definitely given me a lot more control in the bedroom. I've also been making better choices with my diet and eating a lot more fruit (especially banana's) so I believe this may also attribute to my success. I'd also like to mention that I've substituted coffee for green tea with no sugar and overall it is making me feel better. I'm writing this to give hope to newcomers to the site and I'd also like to hear your input on things I could do to further improve my penis' health.
    Starting Stats as of January 21, 2012
    7" BPEL
    5" EG
    Goal
    8" BPEL
    6" EG

Awesome man, have a great journey getting to know your willie better!
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Welcome to the gym mate!! Keep doing what you are doing! Be gentle and take your time. Less is more when starting out.

You like green tea? Try adding ginger powder (contents of a capsule) and honey to your drink. That can help boost EQ more than just green tea and tastes really nice too.

Good luck bro and never give up!!
      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
      X