No announcement yet.

A huge group of "serious" folks here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A huge group of "serious" folks here...

Stumbled on the forum a while back and have been reading a lot and doing research for general penis health and growth. I'm 3 weeks into JP's 90-day program and seeing positive results. I have been doing kegels for about a year previuosly which has really helped control but the PE has further increased that. Looking forward to gains in size and additional stamina. Started a more intense full body excersize routine and eating better a few months ago when one of quickie showers with the wifey was cut short do to legs tiring! I deciding then that anytime the wife wants to go any distance I'll be there and ready

I personally want the size increase. Usually no issue satisfying the wife currently other than being able to maintain control. When she wants 20 orgasms I usually can keep up now. One word of caution though, in my case I haven't told the wife of my personal excersice routine so sometimes she questions how I'm able to hold out when we have abstained for a week or so .

Wanted to say thanks to all for sharing such personal info and on such a serious professional level.....great place to learn!!

You think we're serious here? I must be doing something wrong! Well since you're being serious and all that how are you at baking cookies? I really like them and I'm a bit hungry now. Oh welcome to the gym before I forget!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the gym mate. Cusp isn't serious...a bit crazy though!

It can take a while to get used to kegels, so the fact that you have been doing them for so long kind of gives you a head start.

Good luck with PE!

By the way, nice girth stats.
      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Usually serious is a better analogy I guess , but the fun and games along with detailed coaching make it worth hanging around "no pun intended"

Not time for baking when there's PE to be done

Comment

Welcome to the gym Avery! If I were you, I would ask your wife about your 7" in girth goal - 7" is a shit load and could easily be very uncomfortable for her. You can always add too, but can't always take away from. Don't ever give life a reason for irony.
          13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
          10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
          link 2000's Links

Comment

Snitch - thanks for logic there. My thoughts related to her enjoyment is she loves it now but we also have a "toy" that I put on that covers from behind the glans to the base and puts me at about 7.5" EG...she really goes crazy!...only drawback is I can't really feel anything so after a bit the erection drops and have to take it off.

Comment

Damn pe always gets in the way of my cookies! Oh welcome to the gym!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
                Welcome to the gym Avery! If I were you, I would ask your wife about your 7" in girth goal - 7" is a shit load and could easily be very uncomfortable for her. You can always add too, but can't always take away from. Don't ever give life a reason for irony.
                Good point Snitch. For my girlriend, me going from 4.9 to 5.6 was a big change for her. Now she struggles with it sometimes, meaning i have had to turn PE into maintaining more than growing.
                2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

My partner prefered my dick at 5.5" girth to it's current 6"girth, most women would find 7' girth hard to cope with.

Comment

What we've found through the years if we're in a "quickie" situation use the lube right away....normally she gets a ton of foreplay and is dripping wet and really engorged so the 6" to 7" is pleasureable.

Comment

Some women have large vaginas. Welcome to the forum, and great you already started on Jp90, it's good for beginners.

Comment

Haha, sorry man. Didn't mean to start a debate about your wifes vagina lol. You know your limits and what you can do, stick with it and you'll reach your goals. Good luck!

B
                        link 2000's Links

Comment

No worries From her Kegel routine she does she can squeeze just one of my fingers like grabbing it with her hand!

Thanks for all the welcome posts and looking forward to being around for a long time here.....

Comment

Okay can someone tell me how we got from cookies to a pussy? What did I miss??????

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Okay can someone tell me how we got from cookies to a pussy? What did I miss??????
                              CUSP, do we ever go from cookies to anything else?

B
                              link 2000's Links

Comment

Working...
                              X